User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 129:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Glad to hear that. Were there any references you didn't get?
    Mmm in this review you put more references than the other ones,i have been catching on every pokemon xyz reference you have made and the corpse party ones(and the dragonball super one with goku not having kissed his wife yet),but to make sure the green osiris you mentioned its a reference to the latest episode of pokemon generations correct?Anyways i always get a good laugh from your reviews.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i just watched the sub, and saw this in the preview:

Yuri: "Now, become one with me!"
    Yugo: "No, you become on with me!"

Kinda funny that they still are partially themself, even when possesed by Zarc.

Also, the bug of Yushos card is, that it doesn't disappear when the duel ends. I don't know how exactly that works when the Duel System of the disks is shut down after a duel, but, oh well, anime logic.

And Yusho seems to be sure, that Yuya isn't just an alter ego of Zarc. Hell, I like that guy!

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Also, the bug of Yushos card is, that it doesn't disappear when the duel ends. I don't know how exactly that works when the Duel System of the disks is shut down after a duel, but, oh well, anime logic.!
    I don't suppose he could use that on Arc-V and save everyone the trouble of trying to stop Revival Zero?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I don't suppose he could use that on Arc-V and save everyone the trouble of trying to stop Revival Zero?
    Leo just made 1 prototype and gave it Yusho. I guess the concept of a database to reproduce the card is unknown in YuGiOh, since the duel disks don't check wether a card exists or not as well.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I guess he did not want to beat Reiji, but only Zarc (Yuya), since he tried to convince Reiji all the time. I have no idea though, how he would have continued the duel after he defeated Yuya...
    Why? This is not a true Shadow Game. If Leo beats both, he can just card Yuya and spare Reiji.

Likewise, there shouldn't be a big deal of Yuya letting Reiji lose to beat Leo, because, again, there's only a penalty for losing if the winner chooses to use it on you.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Never die View Post
    Mmm in this review you put more references than the other ones,i have been catching on every pokemon xyz reference you have made and the corpse party ones(and the dragonball super one with goku not having kissed his wife yet),but to make sure the green osiris you mentioned its a reference to the latest episode of pokemon generations correct?Anyways i always get a good laugh from your reviews.
    Yes, Osiris is Mega Rayquaza, Neos is Deoxys (both can change forms and have a crystal on their chest) and Yuki/Brendan is Judai Yuki. The Corpse Party reference is related to Sachiko having the same voice as Pikachu. The same goes for the Professor having the same voice as the RotomDex and a Rotom briefly appeared in the 9th PG episode.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Why? This is not a true Shadow Game. If Leo beats both, he can just card Yuya and spare Reiji.

Likewise, there shouldn't be a big deal of Yuya letting Reiji lose to beat Leo, because, again, there's only a penalty for losing if the winner chooses to use it on you.
    The final move could have injured Reiji (just look at Kurosaki, Sora and Gongenzaka) and if he's gone, there is no Lancer left capable of dueling. Considering how Zarc badly injured Crow, Serena and Ruri, it probably was not going to happen.

But I think the main reason was is that it is unlikely for Yuya to sacrifice Reiji to win the duel, especially without his agreement. The less Yuya stays to his true self, the faster is Zarc's resurrection going to happen. Defeating the Professor as Zarc wouldn't accomplish anything, since Zarc cannot card people unless he grabs the Professor's Duel Disk and the ARC-V was still working anyway. If Yuya won as Zarc, it would prove the Professor's argument that there is no trace of Yuya's will inside if him left, which is something that Reiji and the girls tried to disapprove. The Professor wouldn't stop what he was doing if Zarc won, but he could have reconsidered his plan if it was Yuya who won the duel.

Yusyo nailed Yuya on the pillar to protect Reiji and to convince the Professor that Yuya is not Zarc.

It is sad to see that Reiji is the only Lancer left who can still fight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Episode 131 spoilers:

Spoiler Alert!

If someone with good japanese understanding can translate this... I'll be eternally gratefull

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Episode 131 spoilers:

Spoiler Alert!

If someone with good japanese understanding can translate this... I'll be eternally gratefull
    Spoiler Alert!

I can't read much of it, but I got the beginning a bit. It's something about Yuri & Yugo vs Edo & Kaito.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 1st November 2016 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Episode 131 spoilers:

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
    Reiji vs Reira apparently.