User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ARC-V Episode 129:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of a letdown episode

-Reiji, who has been built up as a guy with a multitude of strategies, is being exposed as not that strong in the biggest duel against the villain boss.
    -Yugo vs Yuri was suppose to be massive hype but their just off-screen dueling. How can they just cast those 2 to the side like that? They should've been given their own episodes to duel. To me so far, Yuri has been a pretty big letdown all together. He dueled 5 noobs, Alexis with an AG deck, Sora with an AG deck and partially off-screen. WTF is that for a guy who looked so ominous at the start. And in the next episode, they may supposedly team up? They're suppose to hate each other even if Z-Arc is controlling them.
    -Still no explanation at all about the origination of Pendulum monsters. Hey Leo, since you went on such a long history about Z-Arc and how you created cards to stop him, you could've explained how you started using a Pendulum deck.
    -Yusho plays a card that's freaking illegal that cancels the duel. From the start, I honestly didn't think the duel would be able to finish with a certain victor emerging because I thought there might be an interruption but that had to be the worst way for it to end. It's just anti-climatic.

-Only positive I can take away is that the animation was better and Leo actually does have a pretty Boss-like deck. A Fusion Pendulum has been delivered. Also Z-Arc going off is always nice to see.

Idk. I felt like they had a good story and a lot of good characters, but now those characters are not being given their time to do their thing and the plot is being thrown all over the place.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Kind of a letdown episode

-Reiji, who has been built up as a guy with a multitude of strategies, is being exposed as not that strong in the biggest duel against the villain boss.
    -Yugo vs Yuri was suppose to be massive hype but their just off-screen dueling. How can they just cast those 2 to the side like that? They should've been given their own episodes to duel. To me so far, Yuri has been a pretty big letdown all together. He dueled 5 noobs, Alexis with an AG deck, Sora with an AG deck and partially off-screen. WTF is that for a guy who looked so ominous at the start. And in the next episode, they may supposedly team up? They're suppose to hate each other even if Z-Arc is controlling them.
    -Still no explanation at all about the origination of Pendulum monsters. Hey Leo, since you went on such a long history about Z-Arc and how you created cards to stop him, you could've explained how you started using a Pendulum deck.
    -Yusho plays a card that's freaking illegal that cancels the duel. From the start, I honestly didn't think the duel would be able to finish with a certain victor emerging because I thought there might be an interruption but that had to be the worst way for it to end. It's just anti-climatic.

-Only positive I can take away is that the animation was better and Leo actually does have a pretty Boss-like deck. A Fusion Pendulum has been delivered. Also Z-Arc going off is always nice to see.

Idk. I felt like they had a good story and a lot of good characters, but now those characters are not being given their time to do their thing and the plot is being thrown all over the place.
    Yuri v Yugo duel is not off-screen, they only summoned their monsters, nothing more has happened. The duel will resume in yuri's turn after he summoned starve venom. Also, only yugo hates yuri. Yuri just wants to card everyone and be strong
    Just like Reiji saw Yuya's pendulum cards and made his own, Leo saw Dennis' pendulum cards given by reiji and made his own.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Just like Reiji saw Yuya's pendulum cards and made his own, Leo saw Dennis' pendulum cards given by reiji and made his own.
    I actually doubt that. The Pendulum mechanic being included into the duel disks and Yusho using them as well makes me think, that Leo and Yusho invented the Pendulum Summon alongside the Real Solid Vision. That's why Leo uses cards which are called "Pendulum Governor/Ruler". Also Yuya got the Pendulum Summon from his pendant, and his pendant from Yusho, so I bet that Pendulum Summon existed already before Yuya did it.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I actually doubt that. The Pendulum mechanic being included into the duel disks and Yusho using them as well makes me think, that Leo and Yusho invented the Pendulum Summon alongside the Real Solid Vision. That's why Leo uses cards which are called "Pendulum Governor/Ruler". Also Yuya got the Pendulum Summon from his pendant, and his pendant from Yusho, so I bet that Pendulum Summon existed already before Yuya did it.
    About that... where does Yuya's pendant fits in all of this? It is like, the only magical object in this series and we still don't know a thing about it and are left with a lot of speculation.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DelCtrl View Post
    About that... where does Yuya's pendant fits in all of this? It is like, the only magical object in this series and we still don't know a thing about it and are left with a lot of speculation.
    Now that you are saying it, it's probbly like that door from ZeXal. I never understood how it was related with the actual story, either I missed it, or it was never revealed.

But maybe that magical pendant can magically defeat Zarc, so that the four boyz and girlz can live in peace and harmony forever.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that you are saying it, it's probbly like that door from ZeXal. I never understood how it was related with the actual story, either I missed it, or it was never revealed.

But maybe that magical pendant can magically defeat Zarc, so that the four boyz and girlz can live in peace and harmony forever.
    The darkness of Zarc and the light of the pendant make Yuya a chaos character.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Yuri v Yugo duel is not off-screen, they only summoned their monsters, nothing more has happened. The duel will resume in yuri's turn after he summoned starve venom. Also, only yugo hates yuri. Yuri just wants to card everyone and be strong
    So Yuri and Yugo have just stood there? That's weird. And I understand that all 4 dragons have to be out on the field for us to feel that Z-Arc is growing stronger but it makes the duel feel disjointed and weird that the Yuri and Yugo have just stood there. On top of that, it's not really even them dueling each other for their own reasons, like Yugo's reason being to save Rin. Now it's just Z-Arc half vs Z-Arc half dueling to become one. And on top of all of that, they get interrupted by Aster and Kite. While this tag duel might go down as one of the best tag duels ever, we'll never get Yuri vs Yugo 1-on-1.

I agree with this. It must've been some form of energy that Leo and Yusho harnessed to create Pendulum monsters and therefore those 2 are the creators. I guess I should be patient and wait for the exposition in future episodes. I just find it odd that Leo mentions the summoning methods yet completing skips over Pendulums, which he himself uses.

One other thing I wanted to add was that if Z-Arc was split into 4 boys, Ray was split into 4 girls, and the Supreme Dragon King was split into 4 Dragons, then shouldn't Astrograph Magician have been split into 4 Magicians instead of 2? We saw Timegazer and Stargazer react to Z-Arc reviving inside Yuya while Leo told the history. But that's only 2. And so I think Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician are the other 2 Magicians. It would make sense, since using those two can bring about the Supreme King Dragons like Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Yuri and Yugo have just stood there? That's weird. And I understand that all 4 dragons have to be out on the field for us to feel that Z-Arc is growing stronger but it makes the duel feel disjointed and weird that the Yuri and Yugo have just stood there. On top of that, it's not really even them dueling each other for their own reasons, like Yugo's reason being to save Rin. Now it's just Z-Arc half vs Z-Arc half dueling to become one. And on top of all of that, they get interrupted by Aster and Kite. While this tag duel might go down as one of the best tag duels ever, we'll never get Yuri vs Yugo 1-on-1.
    Well they team up so no one can interrupt them from becoming one. After they wreck Aster and Kite they should duel each other. But I have astrange feeling that wont happen...

One other thing I wanted to add was that if Z-Arc was split into 4 boys, Ray was split into 4 girls, and the Supreme Dragon King was split into 4 Dragons, then shouldn't Astrograph Magician have been split into 4 Magicians instead of 2? We saw Timegazer and Stargazer react to Z-Arc reviving inside Yuya while Leo told the history. But that's only 2. And so I think Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician are the other 2 Magicians. It would make sense, since using those two can bring about the Supreme King Dragons like Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.
    While I agree that Ray&Zarc Magician could be the other 2 pieces, we got Timesword Magician so where is Stargazers chibi counterpart?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My theory is that Astrograph Magician was divided in Stargazer, Timegazer AND Yuya's Pendulum. All of them were shining in 126 (but no the Xiang Magicians).