User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [DBLE] Radiraptor – Arsenal Falcon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DBLE] Radiraptor – Arsenal Falcon

A new game original Xyz Monster for Raidraptor Decks is included in the Dimension Box!

DBLE-JP027 RR-アーセナル・ファルコン Raidraptor – Arsenal Falcon
    Rank 7 DARK Winged Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2000
    Xyz Materials: 2 Level 7 Monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck.
    (2) If this card has as a “Raidraptor” monster as Xyz Material, it can attack a number of times per Battle Phase up to the number of those “Raidraptor” monsters it has as Xyz Material.
    (3) If this card with a “Raidraptor” monster as Xyz Material is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, except “Raidraptor – Arsenal Falcon”, and if you do, attach this card to it from your Graveyard as Xyz Material.

Source: https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/...693250/photo/1

Article: https://ygorganization.com/lucky-esc...nal-if-it-did/

Damn this is pretty good. Can be used to swarm the field and can also float into ultimate falcon for some reason. Its also pretty good in harpies that use pet dragon since they can summon a harpie from the deck and set up their trap card from hand business.

An odd rank Raid raptor that doesn't actually suck, what world am i on?
    Last edited by darkgod789; 6th November 2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i blind ? Or this shit is really generic ? Time to tech RR In every Rank 7 engine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Am i blind ? Or this shit is really generic ? Time to tech RR In every Rank 7 engine.
    Well... if he don't have any RR as Xyz Material, he's just a 2500 vanilla beater. You must tech some main deck Raidraptor (Last Strix mainly) and some Rank-Up Magics + the Rank 5 Raidraptor monster if you want to use it in every deck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering how can RRs reach Level 7 with the current support, i expect this to be easier with the dimension box support.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Just wondering how can RRs reach Level 7 with the current support, i expect this to be easier with the dimension box support.
    > Summon Last Strix

> Use its effect to summon Blaze Falcon

> Use Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force

> Summon Arsenal Falcon

> Profit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    > Summon Last Strix

> Use its effect to summon Blaze Falcon

> Use Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force

> Summon Arsenal Falcon

> Profit.
    Or just summon revolution falcon instead of blaze falcon and then use raid force which would also let you re-use a rank-up later. It depends on if you want to have blaze falcon in the deck.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES. This. Is. HAPPENING!
    RAIN DOWN HELL, MY GIANT METAL BIRDIE!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a fantastic card! I was wondering if we'd ever get more odd-Ranked RRs and here we go. Can't wait to try it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now that i think it, it is better in harpies than in rr, Harpies can summon him easily with channeler + pet dragon, then it can summon any other harpie from the deck.

In rr is good, but its hard to summon, so i guess that unless someone finds a good build around this monster, or they give us a triple-up rank-up, its not going to be used at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg they did it! They freaking did it! A rank 7 rr !!!! More hyped then ever before

EDIT: Ok I came down so now to the actual review.

΄This card is really really good. I now feel confident to run my previous favourite RR Blaze Falcon and 3 last strix. Why you may ask? Because I then can go into Tribute Lanius, send Mimicry, search Nest, search Fuzzy (or pain) and go into Force Strix. If I have pain lanius in hand i search singing and we got 2 Force Strix and a Floater into everything.

I feel like a RR that attaches itself as material would also be pretty good now, as we could reuse Arsenal Falcon. All in all this card means Astral Force is now a 2-3 off together wi8th Skip Force and 3 Last Strix.

I am so happy, I cant expect Konami to bring out the backlog of what, 18 (!) Raidraptor cards (yes I counted them its 18). What I would love to see is the new and easier to summon Rank 5 RR Etrange Falcon, Mimicry Lanius and some form of searching a RUM. Even Ciphers and Phantom Knights got a searcher and the RUM for the Phantom Knights is kinda generic. If they are so afraid of S0 Abuse, make them not being able to set the RUM they searched, it will be discarded in the end phase and of course only RR summon the turn you search.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 6th November 2016 at 10:42 AM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni