User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 130 Discussion: Edo's Glory D!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 130 Discussion: Edo's Glory D.

Last time on ARC-V, Alain and the Mighty Accelguard teamed up to fight Lucario, but Lucario's overwhelming steel power and coverage moves were to much for the Mighty Accelguard's Accelgor to handle them. However, at the moment when Alain's Mega Charizard Y and Bisharp turned the tables to his favor, Colress stepped in to save Lucario and the Mighy Accelguard before Alain can wreck shit.

After Kaito/Cameron and Edo/Falkner recovered from Zarc's Ominous Wind, they meet up with Yusyo-sensei (and Edo immediately notices the crane), telling him that there is something strange with Yuya. Of course, he blocks the "truth" and tells them they are wrong and there is nothing wrong with his son.

The ARC-V is at 50% and the Professor pulls Freezer's Flying Vehicle to escape from Reiji's rant like every bad father does, probably inspired by Shinji's father. And the girls all fall asleep. Meanwhile, Yusyo has told Edo and Kaito everything about Zarc (at least what Yusyo knows). It's actually funny that Yusyo has already met all four doppelgänger. Edo tells Yusyo that Yugo-Yuya is dueling Yugou-Yuya (wait, Edo has never met Yuri before?), but since Yusyo cannot run (thanks to Edo), Edo goes in his place to repay for his sins (actually because he is thankful of Yuya egaoing him).

After three episodes of doing nothing, but standing there for no reason and saying to each other that they want to absorb the other, Yugou-Yuya finally makes another move and orders his Starve Venom to eat Clear Wing, but Yugo-Yuya activates his Continuous Trap Card Burning Sonic (...is that a double 5D's reference to Jack and Yusei), negating the attack and powering up his Clear Wing by 500 ATK. Edo and Kaito arrive and intrude the duel, while Yugou-Yuya sets a card and end his turn. Kaito Special Summons his Cipher Twin Raptor and Cipher Biplane and uses the latter's effect to increase Twin Raptor's Level up to 8, but Synchro-Yuto activates Clear Wing's effect to negate Biplane's effect. Kaito banishes his Biplane from the Graveyard to add Cipher Wing and Normal Summons it, using its effect to increase Twin Raptor's Level and overlays it with itself to Xyz Summon Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon. Despite Galaxy-Eyes Cipher is weaker than Clear Wing, Kaito declares to attack it and activates the Quickl-Play Reversal Attack to switch their ATK (and the artwork references ZEXAL). Synchro-Yuto then activates the other effect of Burning Sonic, sending it to the Graveyard to negate Reversal Attack. While Clear Wing loses its initial boost, it's still has 500 more ATK than Galaxy-Eyes Cipher, but Kaito activates his RUM Cipher Shock, negating his dragon's destruction and negating the effects of all monsters that are currently on the field when this card was activated, ending the Battle Phase and then goes to Rank Up his Galaxy-Eyes Cipher to Neo-Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon. Kaito then activates his dragon's effect to gain control of Clear Wing and Starve-Venom, giving Edo an "I leave the rest to you, bro"-glare, sets a card and ends his tu- nope, Synchro-Yuto Special Summons his Speedroid Vidroskull from his hand (Level 7, 0 ATK), a monster that can reflect Battle Damage.

After the eyecatch, Sora tells a monologue about how he prefered to go alone Standard rather than joining Edo's invasion corpse; apparently, he didn't like Edo, but now he's relying on him. Edo activates Yugou to fuse Decisionguy with Dreamguy into Dystopiaguy. He activates Dystopiaguy's effect to inflict damage on Yugo, but the latter activates another Continuous Trap Card, Speedroid Shuriken Hurricane, to reflect the damage to Edo, but Edo uses Decisionguy's effect by returning him to the hand and reducing the damage to 0. Then Edo activates D - Drag Hammer to equip Dystopiaguy with Decisionguy, reducing Dystopiaguy's ATK by Decisionguy's ATK. Edo uses the second effect of Shuriken Hurricane to inflict damage to Edo by the same amount of ATK that Dystopiaguy has lost/gained. Remember that Dystopiaguy's effect works similarly? He uses his effect to destroy Funny-Yuya's Vidroskull, which leads to the destruction of Shuriken Hurricane. Edo uses the "Rin" word to shake Yugo's mind, then attacks him directly with Dystopiaguy, but Yugo negates it with Three-Eyed Dice. Edo then sets two cards and end his turn.

Spoiler Alert!

Funny-Yuya summons Speedroid Akumagne and uses its effect to tune it with Clear Wing on Kaito's field, Synchro Summoning Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. Crystal Wing attacks Dystopiaguy, but Edo activated Demise Urban to increase his monster's ATK by 100 and triggering his effect. Yugo's attempt to negate the effect is made invalid as Kaito prevents either monster to be destroyed. Meanwhile, Yusyo arrives at the scene, just at the time when Edo is using his egao monologue on Funny-Yuya, trying to find a connection with him. The battle between Crystal Wing and Dystopiaguy resumes, but Edo negates the destruction and damage by using Dreamguy's effect and Special Summons him, but in turn of giving Crystal Wing a second attack. Edo activates D-Fusion to fuse his two monsters into Destiny HERO Dusk Utopiaguy. Kaito immediately notices the "Utopia" in that name (even though Utopia is known as Kibou'ou Hope in Japanese). Crystal Wing attacks Dusk Utopiaguy, but Dusk Utopiaguy is basically an Armor Master. Furthermore, his golden shine seems to get through Yugoo and puts him back to his sense, pardon, I mean Yugo. Yugo ends his turn and his attention goes back to Yugou-Yugo.

After being ignored of the majority of the episode, Evil-Yuya finally gets some screentime to shine. He draws his Trap Card Extra Shave Reborn and Normal Summons Predator Plants - Sarraceniant, then he discards Predator Plants - Drosophyllum Hydra (oh Ra, those names...) to activate "Chou. Yu. Gou.", fusing his Sarraceniant with Starve Venom on Kaito's field (Kaito, your effort of stealing their monsters turned out to be pointless in the end) to Fusion Summon Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon. Greedy Venom's effect is activated to gain Dusk Utopiaguy's effect, but Yugo uses Crystal Wing's effect to negate the effect, destroys Greedy Venom and gains its ATK. However, Greedy Venom's other effect destroys all of the opponents' Special Summoned monsters on the field and inflicts damage to the respective owners. Edo then uses Dusk Utopiaguy's effect to protect Crystal Wing, so Edo can stay in play. Kaito and Edo lose, though. Sora tries to join in, but he can't due to his injuries. None of them are carded yet. Yugo vows to win for them.

Preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

-The girls cry while sleeping.
    -Layra seems to receive Ray's feelings, asking Reiji why he doesn't want to have his big sister back.
    -Layra challenges Reiji to a duel and we see... Ray's spirit?
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 6th November 2016 at 09:36 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With its pink, red, blue, green, yellow and purple colors, Greedy Venom is officially the true Rainbow Dragon now.^^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    And that is the end of Yugo since greedy venom will revive itself and since the once per turn restriction of his effect has ended, he will surely turn crystal wing into a literal punching bag and end the duel unless yugo has something to stop that fate. Also i do hope that the new d-hero fusion can be summoned with a fusion substitute since i don't have to summon s**t lord of dystopia first Its fine to summon dystopia off from the fusion but i'd rather not have to summon him first.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let us never forget which dragon egao'd Edo Phoenix and made him join the religion.

Brave-Eyes Egao Dragon!
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 6th November 2016 at 08:07 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    And that is the end of Yugo since greedy venom will revive itself and since the once per turn restriction of his effect has ended, he will surely turn crystal wing into a literal punching bag and end the duel unless yugo has something to stop that fate.
    Unfortunately, the anime version has a different effect.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering what reiji was going to be doing since leo said "fuck all of you"...but the whole Reira v. Reiji....im not ON the fence, im like....floating...a few meters above it......................
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Episodes 132 and 133 leaked infos.

Spoiler Alert!

And it's a two parter Yuri vs Yusho
    Last edited by Indytotof; 7th November 2016 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, why doesn't Yusho use his illegal trap card to pin Yuri? You know, they guy who is an infinitely greater threat than his son?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    So, why doesn't Yusho use his illegal trap card to pin Yuri? You know, they guy who is an infinitely greater threat than his son?
    Maybe he can use it only on one person once. I mean Yuya's pins has to be active all the time. So it probably cannot do the same to another person unless you cancel it on the first one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Maybe he can use it only on one person once. I mean Yuya's pins has to be active all the time. So it probably cannot do the same to another person unless you cancel it on the first one.
    Yep, that card was a prototype and therefore unique. If you want to have two at once active, you would need two cards as well.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.