User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ARC-V 131-133 Summary: Spoilers for obvious reasons

  1. #1
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ARC-V 131-133 Summary: Spoilers for obvious reasons

    131: Tokoyami ni Sasu Hikari - The Light Shining in Eternal Darkness, November 13, 2016
    As the time of the revival draws near, Layra stands in Reiji's way, trying to convey Ray's feelings! In order to prevent the Professor's ambitions, an impatient Reiji launches a fierce attack with the DD monsters right away, but Layra's surprising strategy overpowers him...!


    132: Kidai no Entertainer - The Peerless Entertainer, November 20, 2016
    Possessing overwhelming strength and sporting a wicked smile on his face, Yuri sets his eyes on his next target: Yuya...!! In order to stop him, Yusyo confronts Yuri. A fierce battle between Yusyo and Yuri unfolds.


    133: Kagayakashiki Entame Show - A Dazzling Entertainment Show, November 27, 2016
    Yusyo drives Yuri into a corner with his Entertainment Dueling, while Yuya desperately tries to suppress Zarc, who is consuming him. As he proudly watches Yusyo's Duel, Yuya is able to regain his true self. However, even though he is driven into a corner by Yusyo, Yuri continues to sport a wicked smile...

    134: Yami no Yūwaku - Allure of Darkness, December 11, 2016.
    Yuya’s anger toward Yuri, who had defeated Yusyo, reaches an apex. A Duel between Yuya and Yuri then begins. With the Smile World card his father left behind for him in hand, Yuya fearlessly resolved to fight Yuri. However, when the dragons on the Field resonate, the darkness within Yuya and Yuto's hearts overflows and torments the two of them!


    My thoughts:
    Regarding Reiji vs Layra, does that mean that Ray wants to be resurrected, judging from preview? Or does she want to make clear that what the Professor is doing is horrible? If it's the former, it would be messed up.

    Looks like Yugo is going to lose to his Yugou counterpart. But will he be absorbed by Yuri (judging from their dialogue from last episode, they tried to absorb each other), or will Yugo be okay? He could also be carded, but that's what Zarc doesn't want. It doesn't look like that Yuri is going to lose against Yusyo either.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 27th November 2016 at 08:21 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  2. #2
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yusho vs yuri, hypeeee. finally we will see sky magician and some performapals (pendulums?)
    maybe ray wants to be resurected because the knows already that zarc will come, and she thinks she's the only one that can divide him again

  3. #3
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    yusho vs yuri, hypeeee. finally we will see sky magician and some performapals (pendulums?)
    maybe ray wants to be resurected because the knows already that zarc will come, and she thinks she's the only one that can divide him again
    Well, she has to be at least somewhat fine with Leos plans, since she wouldn't oppose Reiji (who opposes Leos plans completely) otherwise. Maybe Reira has seen Zarcs true mind, and thinks Leos deeds were/are necessary?

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  4. #4
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe we'll finally see sky magician, if yusho gets killed off, then we'll Yuri vs Zarc, who will outevil the other and kill/card the entire multiverse
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

  5. #5
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe Reira will overpower Reiji. Reiji is dropping faster than a fat kid on a seesaw. First he gets mocked and outmaneuvered by his father. Now his adopted little brother will give him issues. They're giving him Vegeta treatment now. Who would've thought C/C/C is better than D/D/D?
    Last edited by KingKaash; 11th November 2016 at 08:34 PM.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  6. #6
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I can't believe Reira will overpower Reiji. Reiji is dropping faster than a fat kid on a seesaw. First he gets mocked and outmaneuvered by his father. Now is adopted little brother will give him issues. They're giving him Vegeta treatment now. Who would've thought C/C/C is better than D/D/D?
    It's possible that Reiji underestimates Reira. He seems to look down on all of his opponents, regardless of how respectful he acts.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  7. #7
    Registered User EmperorShun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heartland
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally Yuri gets the duels he deserved. I really hope to see him being good as he is the weakest of thr Yus (IRL).



    Day 572

    Kurosaki: I am still lying on the floor, never seen a person for the last year. Starting to see some Wild Vultures circleing over me.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

  8. #8
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Well, she has to be at least somewhat fine with the Professor's plans, since she wouldn't oppose Reiji (who opposes the Professor's plans completely) otherwise. Maybe Reira has seen Zarcs true mind, and thinks her father's deeds were/are necessary?
    It would be a nice twist if Ray turns out to be an antagonist. Considering that Zarc's personality is trying to consume his four doppelgänger, it is logical that Ray has her own. We don't know much about Ray, but if we look at her perspective, her world was peaceful until Zarc started to wreck shit. Her father wants to resurrect her and to restore his home world. It is understandable that Ray also wants to revive her home world and that she can live the life she had to give up for Zarc. It might be possible that she even knew that her father could restore her world and resurrect her, which makes her sacrifice even more logical. Like Zarc doesn't give a shit about his four doppelgänger, why would Ray care for her own doppelgänger? They didn't live her life and they aren't truly her. They are just her pieces and she is the original one. It makes sense that the original sees herself as the one who deserves to exist, and if the four dimensions become one again, the four girls would live as Ray anyway.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 8th November 2016 at 08:22 AM.

  9. #9
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    It would be a nice twist if Ray turns out to be an antagonist. Considering that Zarc's personality is trying to consume his four doppelgänger, it is logical that Ray has her own. We don't know much about Ray, but if we look at her perspective, her world was peaceful until Zarc started to wreck shit. Her father wants to resurrect her and to restore his home world. It is understandable that Ray also wants to revive her home world and that she can live the life she had to give up for Zarc. It might be possible that she even knew that her father could restore her world and resurrect her, which makes her sacrifice even more logical. Like Zarc doesn't give a shit about his four doppelgänger, why would Ray care for her own doppelgänger? They didn't live her life and they aren't truly her. They are just her pieces and she is the original one. It makes sense that the original sees herself as the one who deserves to exist, and if the four dimensions become one again, the four girls would live as Ray anyway.
    Based on the preview for Ep 131, what you're saying seems likely. Ray wants to be revived and will maybe control Reira to stop Reiji from stopping her revival without caring about her alter egos. It would certainly be an interesting twist if they chose to pull it off this way.

    But if Ray came back I couldn't see her being a complete antagonist because if she comes back, her mission will be to help her father Leo stop Zarc's revival or Zarc himself if Zarc's revival is successful. She would be a half antagonist and half-protagonist because she didn't care about the girls being sacrificed but she'll most likely stop Zarc
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  10. #10
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added episode 134.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •