User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [OCG] Predaplant Dragostapelia

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Wrong shot brother. The shot after that.
    I don't know what you mean. The silhuoette clearly has no legs here, so it can't be Dragostapelia. Besides that we already know, that the silhouette was just a prototype version of the actual Starve Venom.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    I would be agree if Dragostapelia did the same thing than Rafflesia. Thing is they don't, they serve completely different purposes. Dragostapelia is meant to be used with Super Polymerization and abuse the shit out Squid Drosera's multi Predator Counter distribution. And, in fact, you're meant to play this card to help Rafflesia banish everything that isn't Xyz Monsters.
    I get that, but outside of the one time you have access to Super Poly, it will often be the case that you'd be better off holding onto Rafflesia than risking going into this guy and lose more resources. Similar to Greedy Venom versus Starve Venom, there are times when it just looks too expensive for not enough value. Obviously, there are other times, as you mentioned, where it's better, I just feel like a majority of the time you'd be better off keeping Rafflesia and holding onto resources. As you said, they serve different purposes and this thing serves less but more specialized purposes in my mind.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, they're there. It's the shot of it attacking, though it is admittedly blink-and-you'll-miss-it.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or new Abyss Actor, because why making sense?
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Summon Norden, bring back any DARK monster and activate Polymerization. Not bad I guess
    Really do hope they get some sort of Fusion Spell Card similar to Odd-Eyes Fusion that lets them use materials from the Extra Deck. That would be so good :^)
    ABUSE N'TSS EVEN MORE HEHEHE
    that would get so abused that rule is amazing and so is the card. in an archfiend deck that would wreck people on top of that in a fusion deck it would hurt as well so yeah wreckage much