Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (DBLE) Abyss Actor - Twinkle Littlestar

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(DBLE) Abyss Actor - Twinkle Littlestar

A new card for Sawatari’s Abyss Actor Deck was revealed at the end of the Predaplant Instruction Video. (No, we don’t get it either.)

DBLE-JP021 Makai Gekidan – Twinkle Littlestar / Abyss Actor – Twinkle Littlestar
    Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    DEF 1000
    Pendulum Scale: 9
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except “Abyss Actor” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
    (2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Abyss Actor” monster you control; until the end of this turn, that monster can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase, also other monsters you control cannot attack.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) Cannot be destroyed by battle during your turn. This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well damn that is random. Another scale 9 is always good since you can summon the level 8 guy. Not sure how useful the triple attacking is but its a 3 of for being a scale 9. Also combos with the one that lowers a monster's attack when damage is dealt.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well combining it with abode of the fire dragon you can banish up to 9 monsters from the opponent's extra deck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well combining it with abode of the fire dragon you can banish up to 9 monsters from the opponent's extra deck
    And combine that with Funky Comedian's Pendulum Effect, and you can potentially have a 3500 ATK monster capable of attacking thrice and decimating the opponent's Extra Deck, without preventing your own monsters from attacking! And with Pretty Heroine as a Scale, as darkgod789 suggested, you could also set things up for the next turn to finish the opponent. Honestly, this card is starting to seem more useful as a monster than as a Scale...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ��

This card screams synergy. Its pretty good and i think Ill cut the lv 2 one for it. I look foreward to build the deck next week
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cards it naturally works with/helps make better in the deck:
    Abyss Script Abode of the Fire Dragon: banish up to 9 monsters from your opponent's extra deck. (as the effect isn't OPT)
    Abyss Script Fantasy Magic: Return up to 3 monsters your opponent controls to their hand (as the effect isn't OPT)
    Evil Heel: If used on him, you can return up to 3 Abyss Scripts from your graveyard to your field. (as the effect isn't OPT)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you know, I guessed we'd get an AA in this set. Not that it was a stretch to guess. Maybe if I guess really hard, we'll also get a Pendulum/Tuner for Superheavies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    What do you know, I guessed we'd get an AA in this set. Not that it was a stretch to guess. Maybe if I guess really hard, we'll also get a Pendulum/Tuner for Superheavies.
    I can see that happening. Hopefully it won't have superheavy restrictions on it (unless the archetype also gets an Oafdragon Magician).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I can see that happening. Hopefully it won't have superheavy restrictions on it (unless the archetype also gets an Oafdragon Magician).
    Looking at the Pendulum Tuners we got so far, it would be very restricted...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Looking at the Pendulum Tuners we got so far, it would be very restricted...
    If it exists, it's obviously going to have the "no S/T in the grave" restriction, which might very well be enough in a deck that can almost never be top tier and requires you having it and one copy of 2 unique Pendulum monsters to use.