3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Can someone get a translation on this?
    Spoiler Alert!
    Yuya vs Yuri

OEPD and DRXD vs CWSD and SVFD (yes, Yuri will use Clear Wing apparently)

as simple as that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Yuya vs Yuri

OEPD and DRXD vs CWSD and SVFD (yes, Yuri will use Clear Wing apparently)

as simple as that
    Spoiler Alert!
    oh, he'll just use those yugioh super plot cards to bring it out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

Yuri absorbing Yugo confirmed
    There is a thread for future episodes.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whelp since I prognosticated Yuri using super poly and Yuri absorbing Yugo ages ago I am going to give myself those points. I will post another prediction later... for thr outcome of Yuri vs Yuya.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reira vs Reiji was certainly interesting. Reiji comes off as so calculated and sure that he has a strategy to win that it's borderline overconfidence. He acts like none of his opponents will ever be able to come with a counter. When you think like that, eventually a loss is coming your way. I just didn't think Reira was going to be the one to give him his first official loss. It's good for Reiji though to get some character development

I'm still not sure if Ray is evil or not. She clearly wants to be revived at the cost of her counterparts but it sounds like she is doing so to save the world from Zarc. So I'll continue to monitor that.

Yuri vs Yugo was chopped up into so many episodes that it was hard to get a good flow from it but the ending is good. I never thought they'd go to their original dragons to end it but I'm glad they did because I love seeing Starving Venom's attack animation.

Also I want Yugo to get absorbed on screen. We need some casualties again. Sora, Kaito and Edo all lost yet none of them have been carded. It only adds to Yuri evil if he cards all of them. Btw Yuri is on a roll now. He's beaten Alexis, Sora, Kaito, Edo, Yugo consecutively and hopefully he beats Yusho too.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Reira vs Reiji was certainly interesting. Reiji comes off as so calculated and sure that he has a strategy to win that it's borderline overconfidence. He acts like none of his opponents will ever be able to come with a counter. When you think like that, eventually a loss is coming your way. I just didn't think Reira was going to be the one to give him his first official loss. It's good for Reiji though to get some character development

I'm still not sure if Ray is evil or not. She clearly wants to be revived at the cost of her counterparts but it sounds like she is doing so to save the world from Zarc. So I'll continue to monitor that.

Yuri vs Yugo was chopped up into so many episodes that it was hard to get a good flow from it but the ending is good. I never thought they'd go to their original dragons to end it but I'm glad they did because I love seeing Starving Venom's attack animation.

Also I want Yugo to get absorbed on screen. We need some casualties again. Sora, Kaito and Edo all lost yet none of them have been carded. It only adds to Yuri evil if he cards all of them. Btw Yuri is on a roll now. He's beaten Alexis, Sora, Kaito, Edo, Yugo consecutively and hopefully he beats Yusho too.
    i hope he only kills off the legacy characters, i want to see sora do something maybe have him, shun, gongenzaka, and sawatari work together to beat zarc,
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    i hope he only kills off the legacy characters, i want to see sora do something maybe have him, shun, gongenzaka, and sawatari work together to beat zarc,
    Yea I could agree with that because I want to see Sora one more time.

I was going to make a prediction kind of thread on who will be the one to beat Zarc but I didn't think it would get much response. Because honestly right now I can't say who will be the hero. The obvious answer might be Ray if she is indeed revived. I would put Leo up there and they could pose it as him taking care of business this time instead of his daughter but I doubt it. A group of the Yus could duel Zarc inside of him or something crazy like that. A group of characters like Shun, Sora, Sawatari and Gong could happen but that's highly anticlimactic in my opinion. So my answer would be Reiji. He's having a rough time right now but if he can survive Reira I think he'll bounce back in a big way to show more growth and beat Zarc. I mean he's the leader of the Lancers. He can summon every method like Zarc. Last time his sibling Ray did it so this time he could do it. And he's the Kaiba of the series. I think it'd be great if he takes down Zarc.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Yea I could agree with that because I want to see Sora one more time.

I was going to make a prediction kind of thread on who will be the one to beat Zarc but I didn't think it would get much response. Because honestly right now I can't say who will be the hero. The obvious answer might be Ray if she is indeed revived. I would put Leo up there and they could pose it as him taking care of business this time instead of his daughter but I doubt it. A group of the Yus could duel Zarc inside of him or something crazy like that. A group of characters like Shun, Sora, Sawatari and Gong could happen but that's highly anticlimactic in my opinion. So my answer would be Reiji. He's having a rough time right now but if he can survive Reira I think he'll bounce back in a big way to show more growth and beat Zarc. I mean he's the leader of the Lancers. He can summon every method like Zarc. Last time his sibling Ray did it so this time he could do it. And he's the Kaiba of the series. I think it'd be great if he takes down Zarc.
    It'd certainly be good for the character, even if I'm still skeptical that Riley will actually beat him.
    Sanokal