User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [20ap] diabound and daemons rise!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[20ap] diabound and daemons rise!

https://ygorganization.com/20ap-diab...mmoning-beast/

Clearer text from the official website gives a rougher idea of what Dark Summoning Beast and Diabound Kernel’s effects are. Please keep in mind these are unconfirmed as to 100% accuracy. When we have more clear text, we’ll confirm them.

Diabound Kernel
    Level 5 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 1800
    DEF 1200
    You can only use (2) effect of Diabound Kernel once per turn.
    (1) When this card declares an attack: It gains (?00) ATK.
    (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster loses ATK equal to this card’s ATK, then banish this card until the Standby Phase of the next turn. This ATK loss lasts until the end of this turn.

Ankoku no Shoukanshin / Dark Summoning Beast
    Level 5 DARK FIend-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    You can only use the (1) effect of “Dark Summoning Beast” once per turn.
    (1) You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Uria, Lord of Searing Flames”, “Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder”, or “Raviel, Lord of Phantasms” from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions, also monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
    (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Uria, Lord of Searing Flames”, “Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder”, or “Raviel, Lord of Phantasms” from your Deck to your hand.

Ok so Diabound is a level 5 windup rabbit with benefits

Dark Summoning Beast is almost fucking perfect, summoning all 3 Beasts immediately and searching them individually. now if its "Currently Control" or just "you control" in the final text is what I want to see.
    EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Didn't see the "1" in that line

oh and a D.D. Warrior Lady reprint
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 21st November 2016 at 04:34 PM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhm...dark summoning beast only summons one of them

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Uhm...dark summoning beast only summons one of them
    Shit, I need to stop misreading the most important part

still massive improvement over what they can do currently

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diabound kernel seems fun in pendulum decks. Your opponent attacks one of your monsters, during damage step banish kernel and weaken their monster's attack which would then make it lose to your monster. Admittedly it would be slightly more annoying if it could target your own monster since it would find it easier to dodge effects. I'm probably going to tech 1 or 2 for fun times (and maybe make some people salty which is nice ).

Summoned beast is what i expected with some upside. However Uria isn't worth summoning with beast unless you already have continous traps in grave. Summoning 2 4k beatsticks with effects however is nice.

These and fallen paradise are prime examples of how to make classic cards without gimping the fuck out of them. *stares at harpie ladies phoenix formation*
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Diabound kernel seems fun in pendulum decks. Your opponent attacks one of your monsters, during damage step banish kernel and weaken their monster's attack which would then make it lose to your monster. Admittedly it would be slightly more annoying if it could target your own monster since it would find it easier to dodge effects. I'm probably going to tech 1 or 2 for fun times (and maybe make some people salty which is nice ).

Summoned beast is what i expected with some upside. However Uria isn't worth summoning with beast unless you already have continous traps in grave. Summoning 2 4k beatsticks with effects however is nice.

These and fallen paradise are prime examples of how to make classic cards without gimping the fuck out of them. *stares at harpie ladies phoenix formation*
    Don't forget Uria IS a almost unrespondable Backrow pop, that can be more useful than a 4K beater with no protection in plenty of circumstances.
    especially since we are probably talking about a Sacred Beast Deck here, in which case we could reasonably have another 4K beater on the field already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diabound Kernel is a sekrit Ragnazero tech. Me gusta. Shame that it doesn't has the effect that allowed it to gain effects of the monsters it destroyed, but that was too OP.

Dark Summoning Beast is gold, I don't care about keeping the "cannot attack" clause, being Sacred Beast support is enough (along with Fallen Paradise).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Diabound Kernel is a sekrit Ragnazero tech. Me gusta. Shame that it doesn't has the effect that allowed it to gain effects of the monsters it destroyed, but that was too OP.
    And it would quickly be useless if you kill Xyz, ExtraFodder or floaters. there aren't many Fusions going around right now and Diabound is incapable of killing the 2 most prolific Synchros at the moment (Crystal wing and Omega) as Omega would just dodge himself and Crystal wing laughs

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From maxut blog, here is the full effects of Fallen Paradise, Dark Summoning Beast & Diabound Kernel (warning, they are in japanese):

Diabound Kernel:

Quote Originally Posted by maxut
    「ディアバウンド・カーネル」の②の効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。
    ①:このカードの攻撃宣言時に発動する。このカードの攻撃力は(500)アップする。
    ②:相手フィールドの表側表示モンスター1体を対象として発動できる。そのモンスターの攻撃力はターン終了 時まで、このカードの攻撃力分ダウンする。その後、このカードを次のターンのスタンバイフェイズまで除外す る。この効果は相手ターンでも発動できる。
    Dark Summoning Beast:

「暗黒の召喚神」の①の効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。
    ①:このカードをリリースして発動できる。「神炎皇ウリア」「降雷皇ハモン」「幻魔皇ラビエル」のいずれか 1体を手札・デッキから召喚条件を無視して特殊召喚する。このターン、自分のモンスターは攻撃で きない。
    ②:墓地のこのカードを除外して発動できる。デッキから「神炎皇ウリア」「降雷皇ハモン」「幻魔皇ラビエル 」のいずれか1体を手札に加える。

Fallen Paradise:

「失楽園」の②の効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。
    ①:このカードがフィールドゾーンに存在する限り、自分のモンスターゾーンの「神炎皇ウリア」「降雷皇ハモ ン」「幻魔皇ラビエル」「混沌幻魔アーミタイル」は相手の効果の対象にならず、相手の効果では破壊されない 。
    ②:自分のモンスターゾーンに「神炎皇ウリア」「降雷皇ハモン」「幻魔皇ラビエル」「混沌幻魔アーミタイル 」のいずれかが存在する場合に発動できる。自分はデッキから2枚ドローする。

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do we report idiots who post inappropriate private messages? I have 2 candidates for this. http://prnt.sc/dajxlq. Has anyone else received messages from them?
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    How do we report idiots who post inappropriate private messages? I have 2 candidates for this. http://prnt.sc/dajxlq. Has anyone else received messages from them?
    I have never seen those names before (and I've been here since the days of Disqus, so thats a lot of names). there is a small Yellow triangle to report comments, same as usual comments in public forums

or Send that Message to @quincymccoy or one of the other Admins around here.

if they are still around, haven't seen Cheesedude in a long time
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 23rd November 2016 at 01:29 AM.