0 Thread(s)
    Dimension Box Round 2. please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Dimension Box Round 2. please.
    Agree. But with more new cards than reprints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So guys, which of the new cards is the best of this set for you?

I personally prefer Tune Magician, it is a must for the Magician deck now.
    It gives you a quick R4nk with less materials in hand.
    It also opens up the Extra deck to Synchro monsters other than Ignister and Meteorburst. ¡¡¡¡I can finally run Omega and Void Ogre Dragon in Magicians!!!
    It can be recovered from the Extra deck with Oafdragon, so it's not lost if it's used as Synchro material.
    And finally, now that you can run Omega in Magicians, you can return any material banished by this card to the graveyard and then recover it with Black Fang (if it is a Magician) or returned to the hand/Extra deck by Oafdragon (great to recover Meteorburst).
    Last edited by Destiny91; 24th November 2016 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaleido chick is really good since she lets you easily go into panther or leo without summoning the weaker ones.
    Haven't tried lyrical lusciana or melodious with ostinato.
    Wind witch glass bell is a potential 1 card (if summoned from deck with ice bell) or 2 card crystal wing with somewhat ease.
    Patchwork is really good at searching.
    The worst out of the new cards has to be the dark contract. It doesn't help as much as any of the other support.
    Cardian level 6 synchro is surprising but helpful.
    Yosenju card makes the pendulum build better.
    Underworld troupe is another scale 9 with some random stuff.
    Superheavy lets you summon your big monster a bit more easily (benkei or the pendulum)
    phantom knight card is alright i guess but may be join worst with contract.
    Predator blast is a god send.
    The speedroid spell is eh so may be joint worse with contract and phantom knight or even the worst.
    Arsenal falcon is the first GOOD odd number RR we have.
    Tune magician is helpful in pendulum magicians quite well even with the restrictions.
    Last edited by darkgod789; 24th November 2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that all the cards are out:
    -Tune Magician: Awesome, helps with Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Summons in Magicians. And I like its apparence (a somewhat futuristic Magician and Tuning's upgrade).
    -The Phantom Knights of Mist Claws: Alright, but doesn't help the Deck very much. Artwork is awesome anyway.
    -Speedrift: Might as well never exist (where are Speedroid Scratch and Speedraw, Konami?).
    -Predator Blast: A god send for Predaplants, finally a consistent Counter spreader.
    -Ostinato: It is awesome, but shame it belongs to a trash Deck like Melodious.
    -Lunalight Kaleido Chick: Making 2 Leos has never been so easy, and it also recycles Poly. AND there is also the effect that prevents Battle Phase shenanigans. Awesome.
    -Windwitch - Glass Bell: Its freaking part of a 1-card Crystal Wing.
    -Lyrica Luscinia - Recite Starling: This is like Force Strix but for Level 1s, so its fine. Other effects help with Nightingale OTK.
    -Superheavy Samurai Daihachi: Its ok, Superheavy need as many help as they need. This searches Soulpeacemeaker for crazy shenanigans.
    -Yosenju's Divine Mountain Winds: Basically you get a Pendulum Summon right off the back or Daibak/Ojam. It is fine if you ignore that Yosenju focus more on Normal Summon shenanigans than Pendulum Summon.
    -Abyss Actor - Twinkle Littlestar: Fine as a Scale 9, and pretty aggresive effect considering the ATK boosts this Deck can manage. Shame it only works on monsters tho.
    -Frightfur Patchwork: This is gold, its like Pre-Preparation of Rites but for Fusion Decks.
    -Dark Contract with the Grotesque Entity: Doesn't help the Deck, but its cute they are motivating people to use the 3 Kings combo again.
    -Raidraptor - Arsenal Falcon: Étrange Falcon's release might decide if this card is convinient or not to use, but it has pretty good effects.
    -Flower Cardian - Tsukihanami: Cool artwork, but shame it isn't a Level 4. Anyway its nice to have another Level 6 option besides Boardeerfly.

My favorite from the bunch would be Tune Magician, followed by Tsukihanami and Divine Mountain (always had a thing for Yosenjus).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 24th November 2016 at 09:39 PM.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    So, if I'm understanding the rules of Koi-Koi correctly, Tsukihanami is supposed to represent the Sake Cup + Camp Curtain + Full Moon combo. "Flower Cardian Cherry Blossom with Curtain" is the Camp Curtain and "Flower Cardian Zebra Grass with Moon" is the Full Moon, and there is no card for the Sake Cup.

Since neither of the other cards is a Tuner, I guess that means (presumed name) "Flower Cardian Chrysanthemum with Cup" is going to be a Tuner (Level 9, 1000 ATK/DEF). In Koi-Koi, apparently it can be treated as a plain card (100 ATK/DEF monsters for "Flower Cardians") for the Kasu combo, so its effect might be related to that. For the Yu-Gi-Oh card to feature on the monster itself, I keep thinking "Cup of Ace", but it already represents a Tarot card so I don't think it's going to pull double duty.
    what about the Forbidden Chalice?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    what about the Forbidden Chalice?
    Maybe. But it's supposed to be the Holy Grail - will Konami really use it as a Sake Cup?

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Maybe. But it's supposed to be the Holy Grail - will Konami really use it as a Sake Cup?
    Ah, yeah, you're right, I don't think Konami will do that. I was just thinking of any cup cards.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, yeah, you're right, I don't think Konami will do that. I was just thinking of any cup cards.
    It's just gonna be another unfinished set like Arcana Force. I really wish JP had world premiere cards still. JP and KR both.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked earlier, but the only other TCG/OCG cards I could find were "Wiseman's Chalice" and "D - Time". Neither really seems fitting.