User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Duelist Saga

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Considering the Delta Accel Synchro for Stardust is already Stardust Sifr, I was hoping for some RDA love. But since they're releasing Yusie's anime stuff, I guess Stardust Sifr doesn't come into play.
    Sifr is a Limit Over of Stardust Spark.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering the Delta Accel Synchro for Stardust is already Stardust Sifr, I was hoping for some RDA love. But since they're releasing Yusie's anime stuff, I guess Stardust Sifr doesn't come into play.
    Given the way it was summoned, Sifr is far closer to the manga version of Quasar.

I feel like you have a very poor grasp on the differences between Delta Accel and Limit Over Accel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we are getting magician's left hand and right hand, sky magician, revue dancer, sky magician's desciple, the floodgate trap and darius
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    Given the way it was summoned, Sifr is far closer to the manga version of Quasar.

I feel like you have a very poor grasp on the differences between Delta Accel and Limit Over Accel.
    I never read/saw the way Sifr was summoned but I read on that and now I understand. Yes it is the Limit Over. My bad
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never read/saw the way Sifr was summoned but I read on that and now I understand. Yes it is the Limit Over. My bad
    All good brother. I'm not entirely sure if Chronicle is an Accel or a Delta Accel though on the other hand, I don't quite remember the TCG materials.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post

Eh, it's a fairly narrow distinction (delta needs exactly 2 non-tuner synchro materials, over limit has as many as you need), and with only one or two of each it's hard for the distinction to become apparent.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    All good brother. I'm not entirely sure if Chronicle is an Accel or a Delta Accel though on the other hand, I don't quite remember the TCG materials.
    Chronicle is just an Accel Synchro
    Fuck its summoning was enabled by Accel Synchro
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if there could be an Evil Fusion II.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    According to the Wikia, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stardus...e_Spark_Dragon the requirement is 1-Tuner Synchro and 1 or more Non-Tuner Synchro. I totally forget about Stardust Chronicle. And honestly I'm not sure either...

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Eh, it's a fairly narrow distinction (delta needs exactly 2 non-tuner synchro materials, over limit has as many as you need), and with only one or two of each it's hard for the distinction to become apparent.
    Yea that's why I got confused because I hadn't read the manga. The distinction is slight. And if you read the Wikia on Delta Accel Synchro Summon, for some reason it lists Stardust Sifr there which made me more confused. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Accel_Synchro_Summon

Basically, while RDA did get Abyss, Bane and King Calamity in the manga, it never received any Delta Accel or Limit Over Accel level stuff in the anime. While I understand Yusei is the user of Top Clear Mind and Over Top Clear Mind to achieve such summons in each of the scenarios, it was just a wish to see RDA get one even if it never happened in the anime. For me, RDA and Stardust were on par with each other throughout the anime up until the end. Both had their Assault Modes, their Majestic forms, and Jack got Red Nova with Double Tuning while Yusei got Shooting Star with Top Clear Mind. That equality of the two ended when Yusei summoned Shooting Quasar which is based on Stardust. That's why I was wondering if Cosmic Blazar's design would be based off RDA even if Yusei summoned it, to keep this made-up "balance" of mine.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain