User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Duelist Saga

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stardust Sifr Looks very similar to that Dragon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn it.... konami....where are those fossil fusions?????????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brand new “attack” Spells! Spells like Dark Magic Attack that represent the signature moves of famous monsters have always been a hit with fans, and more are on the way in Duelist Saga covering monsters from every series.
    So I guess they're counting "Elemental HERO Honesty Neos" as a GX signature move? There's no room for more GX Spell Cards in Wave 1 (and "Fallen Paradise" most certainly doesn't qualify), so unless the GX signature move is a Trap Card, it seems like it has to be. It does specifically say the signature moves are Spell Cards though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    He Still has Colorless, Chaos King of the Dark World and Number 5 to keep him company

oh, and Fire Dragon
    List of unseen cards
    List of unnamed cards

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    I am rather curious what Mai's "Blonde Wave" would have done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess they're counting "Elemental HERO Honesty Neos" as a GX signature move? There's no room for more GX Spell Cards in Wave 1 (and "Fallen Paradise" most certainly doesn't qualify), so unless the GX signature move is a Trap Card, it seems like it has to be. It does specifically say the signature moves are Spell Cards though.

List of unseen cards
    List of unnamed cards
    Millennium Thousand-Eyes Virus is a card only one person on the planet owns? This is what I want special, really rare Yugioh cards! Like a card that will be printed only once per country, and will come with a main set.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess even "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" is going to get printed before "Combat Wheel", unless it also appears in this set. "Combat Wheel" is already the last 5D's anime Synchro Monster (that appeared on-screen) to not be printed in the TCG/OCG, being beaten by the mentioned-only "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" is just adding insult to injury.

Since even "Celestial Double Star Shaman" is getting printed in PP19 (and hopefully "Celestial Tuner" too), it might end up being the last pre-ARC-V Synchro Monster (from both the manga and anime) to get printed in the TCG/OCG.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess even "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" is going to get printed before "Combat Wheel", unless it also appears in this set. "Combat Wheel" is already the last 5D's anime Synchro Monster (that appeared on-screen) to not be printed in the TCG/OCG, being beaten by the mentioned-only "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" is just adding insult to injury.

Since even "Celestial Double Star Shaman" is getting printed in PP19 (and hopefully "Celestial Tuner" too), it might end up being the last pre-ARC-V Synchro Monster (from both the manga and anime) to get printed in the TCG/OCG.
    I'd rather have all 5 of Syd's original cards come out at once. Besides, I'm still waiting for Clown Ninja's Jester Queen and Jester Panic.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th November 2016 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about it, and realized that the TCG could actually include "Over the Rainbow" in this set as a GX signature move Spell Card. However, if the 40 new cards are in fact the 20 new cards 20th Anniversary Packs, and the 20 new cards from PP19, that would be one extra, so one of those new cards might be released in some other way.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, best not to expect anything new that isn't covered in any of those sets to be released here.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waiting for the time we can see those Mystic cards that Blair/Rei used gets printed.