User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 133 Discussion: The Continuous Magic Show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    First off: Godammit Hikokubo, the Predaplant Tuner dream is dead. And Transcendental Polymerization was nerfed hard.

Second: Yuri is officially my favorite character in Arc-V and nothing will change that decision. The Yandere dialogue really sold it to me.

Third: Yusho was great, I enjoyed his cards, strategy and Ace Monster. And his ED didn't seem as forced as Yuya's.
    its not dead yet, we dont have either of the monsters yuri used printed irl so we could see one of them being buffed to being a tuner monster
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when your girlfriend is jealous af

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So next EP is 1X1 Tag duel ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Yes, it's Uya vs Yugou.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I just want more PK Xyz and for Yuri to just summon Predator Plant fusion monster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I just want more PK Xyz and for Yuri to just summon Predator Plant fusion monster.
    Maybe we get Predator plant venom dragon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, there is just no reason to not summon Starving Venom for Yuri. In the anime, he can use monsters from the hand, and the only way neither of it's effects can be used is, when he summons Starving Venom in the first turn and then gets beaten by a normal summoned monster. Chimera Rafflesia might be manga-only, and Dragostapelia is harder to summon (as hard as Greedy Venom, so why would he summon Dragostapelia over Greedy Venom, when he never uses the Counters anyways). Any new monster would have to be more powerful than Starve Venom, which would lead to the question why he never used it before.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Unfortunately, there is just no reason to not summon Starving Venom for Yuri. In the anime, he can use monsters from the hand, and the only way neither of it's effects can be used is, when he summons Starving Venom in the first turn and then gets beaten by a normal summoned monster. Chimera Rafflesia might be manga-only, and Dragostapelia is harder to summon (as hard as Greedy Venom, so why would he summon Dragostapelia over Greedy Venom, when he never uses the Counters anyways). Any new monster would have to be more powerful than Starve Venom, which would lead to the question why he never used it before.
    Yugo got 4 Speedroid Synchros, even Yuto got 2 PK Xyz monsters. It is absolutely ludicrous that the fusion dimension's counterpart doesn't summon a single in-archetype fusion monster, and that the only way the ocg even gets fusions for the Predator Plant archetype is through manga and game original. Why would an Academia student even bother with an archetype that doesn't have it's own fusion monsters?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th November 2016 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yugo got 4 Speedroid Synchros, even Yuto got 2 PK Xyz monsters. It is absolutely ludicrous that the fusion dimension's counterpart doesn't summon a single in-archetype fusion monster, and that the only way the ocg even gets fusions for the Predator Plant archetype is through manga and game original. Why would an Academia student even bother with an archetype that doesn't have it's own fusion monsters?
    Yugo and Yuto got other monsters because the levels of the materials kind forced it. This is an obsolete restriction in a Fusion deck.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still would like to see barrett in the anime... His deck had huge spamming potencial. Too bad he was thrown off after synchro arc