User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARC-V Episode 133 Discussion: The Continuous Magic Show

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I still would like to see barrett in the anime... His deck had huge spamming potencial. Too bad he was thrown off after synchro arc
    The writers have forgotten that they've made Barrett, seeing as he is nowhere to be seem despise also being one of the strongest Academia soldiers.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DelCtrl View Post
    The writers have forgotten that they've made Barrett, seeing as he is nowhere to be seem despise also being one of the strongest Academia soldiers.
    too bad, I would love to see yuya's revenge from their last duel. Odd-eyes raging dragon defeating barret would be nice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was a good episode. Yuri is getting more and more evil but he ain't on Vector's level yet for me. I can't believe the Tuner part of Transcendental Fusion was taken away from the irl card. That sucks. Plus it saddens me that Predaplants don't use the Predaplant Counters in the show. I thought that was going to be a big part of his strategy. As far as in plot, it seems that Academia, or at least Yuri, has the understanding of Synchros and is prepared to use them in his own deck. Yuri is looking pretty masterful with the ability to use an Honor student deck, and also incorporate Synchros into his Fusion deck.

I liked Yusho/Yusyo deck as well. A lot of mixing and switching of Spell cards to counter strategies is interesting. He put up an interesting fight but once Yuri brought out Starving Venom which is when Yuri is really trying, Yusho didn't show much. I was hoping Yusho would have some next level for Sky Magician like Dark Magician of Chaos or Dark Paladin.

Looking ahead to Yuya vs Yuri, Yuya is already at a disadvantage against Super Polymerization because Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon & Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon are both DARK monsters. I honestly hope Yuri wins. He's the most evil embodiment of the 4 Yus (it seems he received all of the belligerence from Zarc) and he's the Fusion representative. He should be the one to absorb the others and unlock Zarc. It'd be a nice twist instead of having Yuya win.
    Last edited by KingKaash; 3rd December 2016 at 12:17 AM.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DelCtrl View Post
    Barrett always disappears when he isn't relative, this is hardly new.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    This was a good episode. Yuri is getting more and more evil but he ain't on Vector's level yet for me. I can't believe the Tuner part of Transcendental Fusion was taken away from the irl card. That sucks. Plus it saddens me that Predaplants don't use the Predaplant Counters in the show. I thought that was going to be a big part of his strategy. As far as in plot, it seems that Academia, or at least Yuri, has the understanding of Synchros and is prepared to use them in his own deck. Yuri is looking pretty masterful with the ability to use an Honor student deck, and also incorporate Synchros into his Fusion deck.

I liked Yusho/Yusyo deck as well. A lot of mixing and switching of Spell cards to counter strategies is interesting. He put up an interesting fight but once Yuri brought out Starving Venom which is when Yuri is really trying, Yusho didn't show much. I was hoping Yusho would have some next level for Sky Magician like Dark Magician of Chaos or Dark Paladin.

Looking ahead to Yuya vs Yuri, Yuya is already at a disadvantage against Super Polymerization because Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon & Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon are both DARK monsters. I honestly hope Yuri wins. He's the most evil embodiment of the 4 Yus (it seems he received all of the belligerence from Zarc) and he's the Fusion representative. He should be the one to absorb the others and unlock Zarc. It'd be a nice twist instead of having Yuya win.
    In my prediction for the duel (which I'm still debating) I actually had thought Yuri should/would win the duel except now Yuya has the anger for Yusho being carded which would now take plot convenience making him super pissed when he defeats Yuri absorbing him then being unable to calm down in time to prevent the transformation into Zarc. However if there was no major "anger" plot convenience(Because of Yusho being carded) Yuri would stomp Yuya 7 days of the week.

Truth be told I think it would be cool to see Yuri absorb Yuya(Yes Yuri absorb Yuya) have them transform and later have them trying to separate where they plead with Yuri internally and show some heroism in Yuri for character development.

Also I think Yuri and Vector are relatively tied at this point, and if Yuri were to beat Yuya i'd put him over Vector by a lot.
    Last edited by Bloodclown; 4th December 2016 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Barrett always disappears when he isn't relative, this is hardly new.
    I hate that it seems that the writers expect us to forget about Barrett. I'm curious what they're gonna do with all the secondary characters. I thought it would've been badass if Yuri got a hold of Yusho's card and then sadistically said, "Let me add this to my collection" and pulled out carded Kaito, Edo, Sora and Asuka. But for the remaining characters like Jack Atlas, Kurosaki, Sawatari and Gong, what's the plan? Is Zarc going to be awakened and then all these secondary characters duel him at once for him to wipe the floor with all of them to show off his power? It'd be sad if Kurosaki got lumped into the fodder grouping with Sawatari. I hope it Kurosaki and Jack don't get fodderized. And this is why unfortunately I always go back to saying that I think the writers are rushing a good show. They actually created nice characters with good stories in this show and many of us fans are actually interested in seeing them get their own spotlight during big moments. But here we are jumping into Zarc's revival. Seeing Sora vs Kurosaki or Sawatari vs Yuri or Reiji vs Barrett would've been interesting to me. It could still happen down the line in this show but who knows.

They created nice characters but another problem is that there might be too many. It would've been better if the Battle Beast would've just carded Sawatari and Gong instead of us having to wonder where they are during the current time in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodclown View Post
    In my prediction for the duel (which I'm still debating) I actually had thought Yuri should/would win the duel except now Yuya has the anger for Yusho being carded which would now take plot convenience making him super pissed when he defeats Yuri absorbing him then being unable to calm down in time to prevent the transformation into Zarc. However if there was no major "anger" plot convenience(Because of Yusho being carded) Yuri would stomp Yuya 7 days of the week.

Truth be told I think it would be cool to see Yuri absorb Yuya(Yes Yuri absorb Yuya) have them transform and later have them trying to separate where they plead with Yuri internally and show some heroism in Yuri for character development.

Also I think Yuri and Vector are relatively tied at this point, and if Yuri were to beat Yuya i'd put him over Vector by a lot.
    I think Yuya will snap out the anger, even though the preview shows the darkness eating up Yuto. I can't see Yuri Awakened vs Yuya Awakened happenning all the way. It's like both are fighting for the same reason. I think there has to be a good side and so Yuya will snap out of the anger. But I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants Yuri to win! Other little factors that should go towards Yuri winning is that Supreme King Dragon Zarc is a Fusion monster so maybe Zarc's preferred method is Fusion. And this might not mean much at all, but I think it's interesting that Serena is the last one of the girls to be absorbed. It's kinda like a Last Man Standing type of situation and if Serena is the last girl then it might foreshadow Yuri being the last guy standing. He's just gotta beat one other Yu to do it. Just random thoughts. And yea I don't think the 4 Yuyas or 4 Yuzus will disappear completely. They'll still be shown fighting inside maybe.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've honestly stopped trying to predict the show since Zarc became a thing. But it's interesting that the girls are being "transferred" to ARC-V unless the subs are inaccurate. Ray is clearly being revived, and ARC-V is almost energized...unless Shay and/or Jack sabotages it, I expect the show to shift to ARC-V as the main setting.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    But for the remaining characters like Jack Atlas, Kurosaki, Sawatari and Gong, what's the plan? Is Zarc going to be awakened and then all these secondary characters duel him at once for him to wipe the floor with all of them to show off his power?
    I fully expect Edo, Jack, and Kaito to have a 3 on 1 fight with Zarc, then get all OTK'd to show off his power.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.