User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [MACR] Massive shill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually about the WIND theme, it could be a 4 or less main deck monsters theme with rituals which have effects that activate from hands (we've already seen that with Nekroz though...). As there is still plenty of space for ritual monsters in the set it's quite possible...

About the secondary theme I don't know, it could also be equip spell related... But a nice LV theme would be interesting too.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerious1 View Post
    one more RR (Retrofit Lanius), and presumably Étranger Falcon with it, which I'm assuming will fit between Assembly Nightingale and Darius.
    Outside of cover cards, the Main Deck and Extra Decks reflect the same orders. If "Estrange Falcon" is in the slot 44, then "Retrofit Lanius" would also be between "LL" and "D/D", which is impossible as there numbers are consecutive in the main deck.

For us to get both of them, we'd have to be wrong about the placement of "Darius".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    You're welcome

Now the problem will be those who don't understand Japanese or don't use other sources to check out new cards except org. Mainly the scripters of ygopro, who will give it the mistranslated effect, like this did with Destruction Sword Fusion, making it the best floodgate there is.
    people shit on ygopro's scripters a lot these days when they just script the cards with the information released. The cards can just quickly be fixed

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Outside of cover cards, the Main Deck and Extra Decks reflect the same orders. If "Estrange Falcon" is in the slot 44, then "Retrofit Lanius" would also be between "LL" and "D/D", which is impossible as there numbers are consecutive in the main deck.

For us to get both of them, we'd have to be wrong about the placement of "Darius".
    It's also possible Retrofit might not be in this set.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post. Sorry.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it a bit curious that the D/D Trap specifically does not inhibit Ritual Summons at all. In any case, it's still quite a strong floodgate; even stronger than Vanity's Emptiness, and searchable at that.

I just hope D/Ds don't get an easily accessible strong Extra Deck monster (i.e. >2500 ATK) that protects their Spell/Traps though, since that plus this Trap would get very stupid very quickly. Though I suppose raw Special Summons still work under the Trap.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    I find it a bit curious that the D/D Trap specifically does not inhibit Ritual Summons at all. In any case, it's still quite a strong floodgate; even stronger than Vanity's Emptiness, and searchable at that.

I just hope D/Ds don't get an easily accessible strong Extra Deck monster (i.e. >2500 ATK) that protects their Spell/Traps though, since that plus this Trap would get very stupid very quickly. Though I suppose raw Special Summons still work under the Trap.
    Siegfried, who can negate MST's and the like towards it.
    Crystal Wing fucks over any monsters that try to blow it up
    and there are plenty more, fuck even Classic Stardust would work here, Spark even moreso

and thats off the top of my head

and then you remember this thing is searchable and recyclable
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It's also possible Retrofit might not be in this set.
    Would be the first anime monster of an anime archetype which was printed so far. But I'm really curious why they delayed/dropped him. I guess Strage Falcon is safe though, it's an easy way to summon Arsenal Falcon, and Konami loves cross-promo.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Siegfried, who can negate MST's and the like towards it.
    Crystal Wing fucks over any monsters that try to blow it up
    and there are plenty more, fuck even Classic Stardust would work here, Spark even moreso

and thats off the top of my head

and then you remember this thing is searchable and recyclable
    I was thinking more towards continuous protection, but that does sound terrible to play against. I keep forgetting that this game doesn't have as much S/T removal as I think, and that most decks can't churn out multiple effects of the same type to destroy a card in a single turn.

Then you have D/D Ghost that recycles the likes of Lamia and the Slimes. Not that D/Ds needed that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So more cards confirmed for MACR, and they're not all bad either.

Sky Magician may actually get some use, and is pretty strong to boot. The other Performapals aren't that bad, either.

I don't know how the new D/D/D support benefits the deck in any way because I don't use them, so...

So the Magician Hand cards are not that bad and support the upcoming Pendulum Structure Deck. Will probably run doubles of both for the laughs.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)