Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moar [20AP] Goodness

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moar [20AP] Goodness

https://ygorganization.com/20ap-jp-skydive-scorcher/

Looks like we’ve got another Signature Attack Name being printed as a Spell Card.

This time, it’s from GX.

Whenever “Elemental HERO Flame Wingman” would attack while “Skyscraper” was on the field during GX’s initial Japanese broadcast, the attack was entitled “Skyscraper Shoot”. This was localized for English-speaking audiences as “Skydive Scorcher”.

20AP-JP006(?)
    Skyscraper Shoot (Skydive Scorcher)
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) Target 1 “Elemental HERO” Fusion Monster you control; destroy as many monsters your opponent controls as possible with ATK higher than that monster’s, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the highest original ATK among monsters destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect, but if a “Skyscraper” Field Spell Card is in your Field Zone, the damage inflicted to your opponent becomes equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Sacred Beast support
    An Xyz Series based around the "when used as Xyz Material X happens"
    Cosmic Motherfucking Blazar Dragon
    Fusion HERO Support

Nice to see soo many things on the "list of things I want to happen" getting made, at once at that

on this card. Holy Shit.
    Fuck anything bigger than my Fusion, and said Fusion can still swing at anything smaller
    and Nice burn, potentially Fuckheug burn if you run the field spell.
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 1st December 2016 at 07:33 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When/ where was the news about the Xyz series announced?

Also, I can see this card being devastating if used in the right deck. Something to keep an eye out for...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great! It doesn't work as well against Pendulums, since the damage requires the monsters to be sent to the Graveyard, but the ability to destroy the opponent's most powerful monsters is nothing to scoff at!
    One question about the translation, though: when it says "if a “Skyscraper” Field Spell Card is in your Field Zone", is it limited to the original "Skyscraper", or does it also include "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City"?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    That's great! It doesn't work as well against Pendulums, since the damage requires the monsters to be sent to the Graveyard, but the ability to destroy the opponent's most powerful monsters is nothing to scoff at!
    One question about the translation, though: when it says "if a “Skyscraper” Field Spell Card is in your Field Zone", is it limited to the original "Skyscraper", or does it also include "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City"?
    it says "Skyscraper" Field Spell... Spell "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City" might work as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    When/ where was the news about the Xyz series announced?

Also, I can see this card being devastating if used in the right deck. Something to keep an eye out for...
    I think he's referring to zodiacs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    Yeah, it's made "Skyscraper" into an archetype to support both of them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kind of wish it had some effect to make having Flame Wingman himself worth adding to your Extra Deck again. Not bad support for making the Skyscrapers relevant though.

Of course it looks like this means we won't be getting Chaos Core- the last card directly related to the Sacred Beasts. For those who forgot, Chaos Core can dump all three Sacred Beasts from your Deck/Hand to the Graveyard when something attacks it; it then adds 3 SB Counters to itself and you remove 1 each time it is attacked to make it indestructible with no battle damage for that battle. Getting your opponent to attack it while in Attack position is the only tricky part. That wouldn't be a problem if we could get Sho/Syrus's Training Field card.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st December 2016 at 10:10 AM.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will definitely do a classic hero deck in ygopro. It's too tasty right now

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the best you can do with this card is to Instant Fusion Steam Healer and use it. I'm kinda disappointed at it because I thought Steam Healer had 1000ATK, but now I checked and it has 1800. Well, I guess even with the higher ATK, this card still enables a good burn in certain situations.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly