User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: December (January ?) 2016 banlist discussion.

  1. #11
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaden yuki View Post
    to be honest some cards shouldnt of even been banned like pot of greed
    Pot of greed is a busted card. It takes no skill to use, and gives you more cards, with no catch or drawback. It makes the game faster, and it's fast enough as it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaden yuki View Post
    also can someone please help me with how red dragon archfiends effect works as dont understand the last part of it ? thanks if you can
    You might want to post your question in the rulings board.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  2. #12
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaden yuki View Post
    to be honest some cards shouldnt of even been banned like pot of greed and some shouldnt be limited like the divine dragons as they are needed for fusions so some changes are good and make certain decks more balanced
    are you high?
    Pot of greed coming back would be horrible. its a no skill card that forces you to run it and simply adds a luck factor (games can be made because someone drew it first). Far too splashable (literally every Deck in the game but Superheavy's would be improved by adding this card to it). Forcing all competent Decks to run this card to avoid being at a disadvantage would be unfair. I can go on and on, but in sumation, it would add nothing to the game whatsoever

    the only worse cards to bring back are Graceful (which is PoG but even worse), Last Turn (worst card ever designed), Rescue Cat (Litterally a 1 card Multi-FTK)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jaden yuki View Post
    also can someone please help me with how red dragon archfiends effect works as dont understand the last part of it ? thanks if you can
    we have a ruling forum and you could be more specfic, to answer anyway

    every end phase, its effect activates. when it does, any monster you control that DIDN'T attack (other than itself) explodes.

    It doesn't tolerate cowards.
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 2nd December 2016 at 05:29 PM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #13
    Registered User Ciphermask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Shadow Realm
    Posts
    309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping for Shaddolls to get some help by seeing Construct unbanned to some extent. Never needed to be outright banned in the first place.

  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want Kirin banned. I don't care if it doesn't make sense or if it's not a problem for the game...i want that unicorn out of here

  5. #15
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't expect any major changes (positive or not) . I just fucking want Stratos back.

  6. #16
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I don't expect any major changes (positive or not) . I just fucking want Stratos back.
    Keep dreaming
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #17
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Keep dreaming
    Damn straight. It's about as likely as Stratos getting an eratta.
    Sanokal

  8. #18
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Keep dreaming
    Sixth Sense and Snatch Steal were free, Stratos Return won't be a Suprise. Even if it's for small amount of time like what happened with the other 2 cards.

  9. #19
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Sixth Sense and Snatch Steal were free, Stratos Return won't be a Suprise. Even if it's for small amount of time like what happened with the other 2 cards.
    Sixth sense was legal in the TCG Specifcally because LC4 Joeys World, where it debuted in the TCG, would not have sold otherwise. do note it was limited on release, making it the only card to be on hte banlist before it was even legal

    Snatch Steal.........no excuse there, that was pure stupidity. at which point I note that you are comparing releasing Stratos to this.

    on the subject of Dumb shit we want back, WHERE IS MY BRIO KONAMI

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Damn straight. It's about as likely as Stratos getting an eratta.
    As I said when my own ban was lifted

    DREAD@1
    STRATOS@0

    and of course DMOC actually came off
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  10. #20
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Sixth sense was legal in the TCG Specifcally because LC4 Joeys World, where it debuted in the TCG, would not have sold otherwise. do note it was limited on release, making it the only card to be on hte banlist before it was even legal

    Snatch Steal.........no excuse there, that was pure stupidity. at which point I note that you are comparing releasing Stratos to this.

    on the subject of Dumb shit we want back, WHERE IS MY BRIO KONAMI

    - - - Updated - - -


    As I said when my own ban was lifted

    DREAD@1
    STRATOS@0

    and of course DMOC actually came off
    DMOC was banned in both lists though. With Stratos unbanned in OCG there's no way it'll get an eratta because it "doesn't need it" over there.

    I've missed discussing the banlist.

    Or did the joke pole vault over my head?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •