User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Arc-V Episodes 135-137 Spoilers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    anime!Zarc is way too over-the-top, a Fusion-Synchro-Xyz-Pendulum hybrid with rainbow border.
    So that makes it (anime-wise only sadly) technically the first Xyz Monster to legitimately have a Level without any sorts of modifiers.

Kachidoki would be so happy right now :') (Unless he was running for his life at the moment, which is most likely the case.)

Oh well, it's a shame to see that Hawow Z-Arc got the Neos Wiseman Syndrome in terms of not getting to keep his anime card type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    So that makes it (anime-wise only sadly) technically the first Xyz Monster to legitimately have a Level without any sorts of modifiers.

Kachidoki would be so happy right now :') (Unless he was running for his life at the moment, which is most likely the case.)

Oh well, it's a shame to see that Hawow Z-Arc got the Neos Wiseman Syndrome in terms of not getting to keep his anime card type.
    Would be funny to "Synchro Summon" Zarc with the four new Magicians, if you reduce their levels to 3.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Would be funny to "Synchro Summon" Zarc with the four new Magicians, if you reduce their levels to 3.
    It would've loved to see that

But of course, Anime Z-Arc only wants to be Summoned through Astrograph Magician >.>

(Meanwhile, Chronograph must be crying in a corner right now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would've loved to see that

But of course, Anime Z-Arc only wants to be Summoned through Astrograph Magician >.>

(Meanwhile, Chronograph must be crying in a corner right now)
    Chronograph probably isn't canon given Astrograph was shown to be the fusion of Stargazer and Timegazer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Chronograph probably isn't canon given Astrograph was shown to be the fusion of Stargazer and Timegazer.
    Most likely, yeah >.>

One can only hope they go they follow the Flame Wingman/Phoenix Enforcer route and have Chronograph be the alternate fusion, but oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most likely, yeah >.>

One can only hope they go they follow the Flame Wingman/Phoenix Enforcer route and have Chronograph be the alternate fusion, but oh well.
    Would that be Zorc then? I mean, both are giant dragons, one with big wings, and the other with a big ...

nvm

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Would that be Zorc then? I mean, both are giant dragons, one with big wings, and the other with a big ...

nvm
    I was only referring to the possibility of Astrograph and Chronograph being alternate fusions of the Gazers.

But sure, if you insist.. ><

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Makes sense. The intention was to revive the sealed peeps in the new world.
    Or the method of unsealing card is simply playing them on the Duel Disk. Which would justify why Tsukikage, Asuka and Yusyo are not there since they were owned by Yuya and Yuri at that point.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so the anime version of Zarc is a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum Effect Monster. And that gargoyle-like Yuya form is Zarc himself, rather than not just a Yuya controlled by Zarc.

Today we had Zarc vs Sora and Edo. We'll have probably Zarc vs Kurosaki and Kaito, Zarc vs Gongenzaka and Jack, Zarc vs Sawatari and Crow. And I feel that there will be a Zarc vs Ray, but this time Zarc will win, since he is more powerful now with Pendulum. And I do feel that somehow the 4 Dimension boys will be out of Zarc and face him.

Now, what I don't like of ARC-V is how behind was left the evil Sora that wanted to defeat Kurosaki.

Oh and next episode is about Zarc using Yuto's Dragon.
    Last edited by Dark-Shimy; 25th December 2016 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Ok, so the anime version of Zarc is a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum Effect Monster. And that gargoyle-like Yuya form is Zarc himself, rather than not just a Yuya controlled by Zarc.

Today we had Zarc vs Sora and Edo. We'll have probably Zarc vs Kurosaki and Kaito, Zarc vs Gongenzaka and Jack, Zarc vs Sawatari and Crow. And I feel that there will be a Zarc vs Ray, but this time Zarc will win, since he is more powerful now with Pendulum. And I do feel that somehow the 4 Dimension boys will be out of Zarc and face him.

Now, what I don't like of ARC-V is how behind was left the evil Sora that wanted to defeat Kurosaki.

Oh and next episode is about Zarc using Yuto's Dragon.
    It may not be dark rebellion but a servant form. Supreme king servant bloodline dragon.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.