User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arc-V Episodes 135-137 Spoilers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    It may not be dark rebellion but a servant form. Supreme king servant bloodline dragon.
    The Summon sequence was that of Dark Rebellion.

And how broken is Astrograph Sorcerer.

I think the TCG should fix Yuya's Magicians names. The first known Majutsushi was Time Wizard, so they should rename to, example, Stargazer Wizard, Timegazer Wizard, etc., and leave the Sorcerers as Magicians. And probably they will be renamed to something like Stargrapher and Timegrapher.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    The Summon sequence was that of Dark Rebellion.
    Yet, you didn't notice the green Haou pattern on its body nor the double tusk?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    It is also slightly different summon chant as well. So its not dark rebellion.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    It is also slightly different summon chant as well. So its not dark rebellion.
    That's the point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably it's just a Zarc-affected Dark Rebellion. Or probably Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion (similar naming to the 5D's manga Dragons). Anyways we have to wait two weeks to see. But if I'm correctly, then there will be more Supreme King Servant Dragons, based on the original 4 Dimension Dragons, and probably they are all Pendulums too. I didn't watch the episode, but Zarc didn't end with two Darkvrm on the field?

And reading Zarc's anime lore, I found a hint about how it will be defeated.

Spoiler Alert!
    While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field.

So I can see that Yuya, or the 4 Dimension boys, will get their Dragons back to destroy Zarc.
    Last edited by Dark-Shimy; 25th December 2016 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably it's just a Zarc-affected Dark Rebellion. Or probably Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion (similar naming to the 5D's manga Dragons). Anyways we have to wait two weeks to see. But if I'm correctly, then there will be more Supreme King Servant Dragons, based on the original 4 Dimension Dragons, and probably they are all Pendulums too. I didn't watch the episode, but Zarc didn't end with two Darkvrm on the field?

Spoiler Alert!
    While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field.

So I can see that Yuya, or the 4 Dimension boys, will get their Dragons back to destroy Zarc.
    Well, if you have finally watched the episode later on, you can check out the actual episode discussion thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you have finally watched the episode later on, you can check out the actual episode discussion thread.
    I didn't, I'll wait for Friday for Spanish subs. Just watched some parts, including Zarc Summon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't, I'll wait for Friday for Spanish subs. Just watched some parts, including Zarc Summon.
    I said "later".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler Alert!

Or they just summon a beatstick with more than 4k (looks at Kaito and Shun)

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.