User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arc-V Episodes 135-137 Spoilers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rank 12 RR - final falcon? please . The true final boss with the most broken effect

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Rank 12 RR - final falcon? please . The true final boss with the most broken effect
    I don't know. Given that Zarc vs Reiji/Reira/Sora only is 1 episode with a higher focus on Zarc's monsters, I actually doubt that we'll see that much new stuff of Shun and Kaito as well. I guess a Rank 9 RR and hopefully a RUM which Ranks Up more than 2 Ranks, but an uneven number of Ranks, are more likely.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe hopefully a better way to get your RUM from deck a guy can dream lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygoken View Post
    Maybe hopefully a better way to get your RUM from deck a guy can dream lol
    I guess they held back Shuns season 3 cards for a reason until now. Maybe there is something bigger with RRs they're up to.

--a guy can dream lol

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Shun already reached his apex with Rank 10, for one reason it is called Ultimate Falcon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Shun already reached his apex with Rank 10, for one reason it is called Ultimate Falcon.
    fair enough, hopefully that falcon can do something good or it will remain odd-eyes rebellion dragon v2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP yuri, you were a great character destroying people and making us question how deep your relationship with the other yus is and it will be sad to see you go, and hey look Sora and Shun getting some action, these look pretty good
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep as we thaught, it doesnt matter who wins, Zarc is coming. Sora will fight yay, will we finally see the Frightfur Fusion with more then 3000 ATK? Will it ne the rumored Chainsaw Dragon?

Anyways...goddamn Bloddline Dragon? Another Xyz Pendulum? Make Destruction & Creation Magician great again!

Day 547: Shun has finally awaken, but he still will be rekt by Zarc. Gotta hope he plays a goddamn RUM searcher. Seriously, its been more then 100 EP, and all we got is Tribute for Quick-Spell RUM. I know they are afraid of S0, but there are ways around that.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Come one, come all! Line up to take your shot at the Supreme King of the Unified Dimension! The fun has just begun!"

Seriously though I thought the Rank 12 RR might show up in the upcoming melee but all of your points are reasonable and therefore my hopes have been crushed.

From what this says, it seems like Reiji is gonna get wrecked. But he was my frontrunner to actually defeat Zarc. This begs the question, who will be the one to defeat Zarc? I guess it has to be Ray or Leo...
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Y'never know, they could pull a Yuma with him and give him a Rank-Down-Magic card or something weird like that.

Which, compared to Utopia, could potentially be VERY useful for Raidraptors if made right.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!