Thread: OCG Dimensions Box with new sexy Odd-Eyes print <<<<3333

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OCG Dimensions Box with new sexy Odd-Eyes print <<<<3333

Did an opening here :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltaN56pYaHI

Recently did the a limited edition box opening for Dimensions Box! The contents of the box was AWESOME! A fresh reprint for the utilized cards like Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! A lot of cards to also boost other decks into being a gimmicky deck to something that actually poses a threat in the tournament. Decks such as Predaplants, Pendulum Magician, Fluffal, etc and so on. Although I have zero talent when it comes to video recording, I hope you enjoy watching the video!

I live in Japan near the Yokosuka Naval Base and just started to get back into the yugioh card game. Usually I only play once or twice every year, but noticed Japan didnt care for competitive tournaments too much compared to the US and Europe stores do. The stores here in Japan hardly speaks any English...

With the huge level of frustration, I decided I want to build my own shop that hosts tournaments that rewards players for spending about 200 dollars to build a deck and stay loyal to the game. Currently I have a facebook page and it`s roughly 270 members strong at the moment. I hope to someday have enough of a budget to start my own shop and business into the cardgame market.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im after all the odd-eyes cards for the same deck will that work?