User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yusaku is a boy who doesn’t like standing out, and particularly doesn’t stand out at school
    With THAT hair, he doesn't stand out? I can't wait to see what his classmates look like. I'm not really feeling his hair style, it makes him look like Yuma's older cousin. At least Yuya's hair made some kind of sense. But I like his snazzy uniform. That's really alot of blue though...

Those guys all look like they are riding new age variations on the Goblin Glider.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    New guy has Yuya's face and Yuma's hair.

Also, cardgames on skateboards! New yu-gi-oh meme for 2017.
    And has a serious looking like Yusei.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this was to be expected. Let's hope ARC-V has a good ending; but knowing the writers, everything will be forced.

Not too keen on the skateboard concept, likewise for another summoning method.

Though I personally do like the theme, I'm not certain if it's as appealing as ARC-V's. Then again, I may just be jumping to conclusions again.

Looks like scissors won this round. Or was it paper?

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    [IMG]But I like his snazzy uniform. That's really alot of blue though...
    The uniform is probably the only thing he's got going for him, me thinks. The hair color isn't that bad either, IMO. But the hairstyle is another story.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 17th December 2016 at 05:00 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Card Games on Goblin Gliders finally happened!
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 17th December 2016 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goddamn, now it gives me feels like it's something from the 80s.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made a horrible approximation of a laugh at an ungodly hour. I hope you're happy.

Is it just me or do the cards on the Duel Disk of ol' Banshee there in the promotional artwork . . . do they look kinda hologram-y? Like, did they finally answer the question of 'how are your cards not blowing off your duel disk' by having them be actual holograms, or are my eyes deceiving me?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy on the Skateboard looks like a old man. Old people playing children card games on VR Skateboards.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I'll just leave one thing clear.

It doesn't matter what type of Summon appears NOTHING will surpass the Xyz Supremacy!.
    actually, as I explained a while ago, it wouldn't be too hard for anything to top Xyz
    ESPECIALLY Synchros
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I think Fusions are best...but that's none of my business.

So, I was thinking, though very unlikely, what if there isn't another summoning method?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been enjoying Beyblade Burst, so I'm kinda hoping that the new series will be thematically similar to it in ambiance.

Looking forward to the hoverboards, though! They look to be really cool! Also, I'm hyped for the cool clothing designs that the skateboarder influence is likely to bring out. Hopefully, they'll look even more cool and stylish than some of the Turbo Dueling suits, some of which did look aesthetically cool to me. I expect a lot of punk-ish stuff. On top of that, I'm also eager for more bulky and detailed Duel Disks, so I'm hoping the picture indicates that this is going to be so, or at least close enough. Light and fluffly Disks are fine, and make sense from a practical point of view, but I do find myself missing the richness that the more bulky designs brought.

The message/theme of the show is a good one, and is something that applies to the outside world to this very day, for people young and old. It's a pretty apt message for aspiring Yugioh players, too, as this game can get pretty complicated once you're passed the basics. It also provides excellent set-up for Yusaku to try out more than one Deck and Dueling method as time goes on, as well as introduce the varying way of Dueling and multitude of Decks this game has to offer. A very smart and wise way to go about things. So long as Yusaku doesn't grow all too fast, I think it'll be a very newcomer friendly series, particularly for the more shyer and reluctant souls out there.

Hopefully, the new Anime will continue to showcase and re-spotlight old themes and Decks like it's been doing in Arc-V, including things like Gem Knights and Gladiator Beasts that have never been animated before. That level of inclusiveness is one of my favorite things about Arc-V, and I would hope to see that continue.

Basically, I want them to continue showcasing all of the nostalgia Decks and support.

I love Arc-V, probably the only one who does anymore, if any one esle ever truly did, and I'm super excited for the end game and will miss it when it'd done, but nonetheless, I wholeheartedly look forward to the new show.