Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MACR] Raidraptor - Etranger Falcon

MACR-JP044 RR−エトランゼ・ファルコン Raidraptor – Etranger Falcon
    Rank 5 DARK Winged Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    DEF 2000
    Xyz Materials: 2 Level 5 Monsters
    (1) If this card has an Xyz Monster attached to it as an Xyz Material, it gains the following effect.
    ● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.
    (2) If this card is destroyed by your opponent (by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster in your Graveyard, except “Raidraptor – Etranger Falcon”; Special Summon that monster, then place this card beneath that card as an Xyz Material.

All right! So we have an easier Rank 5 to summon for Arsenal Falcon! It's also arguably better than Blaze Falcon. The best part? It floats!
    Last edited by Yuuri; 18th December 2016 at 04:49 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knew it would be 44 in this set. 42 is going to be Javelin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do wonder what else we'll get in this pack, seeing as how it's presumably the last ARC-V pack.

Now all we need is a Double Rank-Up card instead of Astral Force. I don't mind it, I guess. But I'd rather have something on-theme.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was there a need to make these Seperate forum threads?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    was there a need to make these Seperate forum threads?
    Actually, I had intended to just make one thread. But I figured might as well make two for organization purposes.

Why?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Actually, I had intended to just make one thread. But I figured might as well make two for organization purposes.

Why?
    Curiosity, we usually just make 1 thread per Article on the main site

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Curiosity, we usually just make 1 thread per Article on the main site
    I went out of my way to make it organized, too...

So, I actually like how Etranger Falcon is arguably better than Blaze Falcon. Despite not being a potential field nuke or being able to attack directly, Etranger can still pop a monster and float into another Raidraptor Xyz monster. Plus, it packs a little extra muscle than Blaze Falcon, so it could potentially last longer as well. So it's overall more defensive than it is offensive, with the added bonus of using less materials even.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    I went out of my way to make it organized, too...

So, I actually like how Etranger Falcon is arguably better than Blaze Falcon. Despite not being a potential field nuke or being able to attack directly, Etranger can still pop a monster and float into another Raidraptor Xyz monster. Plus, it packs a little extra muscle than Blaze Falcon, so it could potentially last longer as well. So it's overall more defensive than it is offensive, with the added bonus of using less materials even.
    Downside, You can summon Blaze via Mimicry lanius and use it to full effect
    Etranger needs an xyz attached to use its primary effect, so its essentially RUM Only, unless I'm overlooking something stupid. and while it does use 1 less material....this is Raid Raptors, putting 2 lv 4s then summoning mimicry isn't hard.

Other Upside, it doesn't need to be a RR Xyz, so you can use it to full effect via Revolution Forces other effect

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added to the positive of Blaze Falcon, and I HATE that I'm saying this...it doesn't target with its overlay effect.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, I love that we are getting this, but I thaught the space was reserved for PK Of Javelin.

Still, another odd-rank floater for RR. This time its an Xyz-Reborn. If you dont summon this via Xyz, but with Mimicry, you can crash into something to get the big boys out of the grave. Now can we please get a standart RUM searcher for RR?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni