User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARC-V Episode 135 Discussion: Victory

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ithink this episode puts Yuri on Vector's level. Maybe even A LITTLE above him..
    I gotta say tho. Arc v has been going down hill for some time now but i think the ending(which started this episode) will be even better than the beginning
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition, props to the ever amazing Ebina-sama.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got to watch Episode 134 and 135. Like Dark Shiny is saying, the mystery of the Pendulum Summon and the Pendant are what intrigues the most right now. How was it created? How can Zarc use Pendulums if the pendant was never really his and it's not with him when it falls away from Yuya will he's absorbing Yuri. The Pendulum is the focus of the intro song and the ending song as well. Very interesting.

The episode itself was incredible. Yuri trolling hard, having 3 of the Dimension Dragons for most of the duel, and actually being a better Action Card user than Yuya was great. I was hoping he'd win and when he had the 3 Dragons I thought he would. Even in defeat this guy was psychotic to the end. And Yuya. Poor Yuya. Struggling to the bitter end to try and prevent what even Ray, Reira and the rest of us knew was inevitable. The meltdown when he discards Smile World was powerful to me. And it turns out Ridicule World is the evil counterpart to Smile World.

I am a bit shocked that Supreme King Dragon Zarc made it's appearance already and will start rampaging. I was hoping for Zarc human form to appear.

Lastly I wonder if Ray will come with the 4 Spell Cards in her hand or if they're gonna have to search for them. I wish each of the Yuzus used the cards themselves in their own duels so we kinda knew what they do.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hear Dashing Pendulum after Yuya becoming the devil is just... my god. Future Fighter and Vision were good songs for a last arc ending.