Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 136 Discusssion: Evil-Turned Hero - Combined Powers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I'd take that with a grain of salt.
    It's from the Weekly Jump. It tells, in small blurb, a bit about the episode that is airing the Sunday after the Sunday of the week it's leaked (which is the Sunday after the magazine actually comes out).

What is says is legit. Also, the translation seems to have been corrected to a more appropriate Supreme King Servent Dragon version of Clear Wing, which makes sense, since we're getting a Supreme King Servent Dragon version of Dark Rebellion in the next episode.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So first we get 2 fusion duelists vs. Zarc. Then 2 Xyz duelists. Then 2 Synchro duelists. That leaves... Sawatari and Reiji as 2 Pendulum duelists after that right? That should be all of them. Kind of feels like Zarc is running a videogame gauntlet.

Alternatively, the way they are all paired up in this promo picture suggests Sawatari will be battling alongside Crow. And then it looks like the Akaba Bros will duel Zarc together.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th December 2016 at 10:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladies and Gentleman. Tickets for slaughter and entertainment festival are on sale. We have 8 fools facing against the ultimate entertainer, supreme king z'arc. Please place your bets on how long each of them will last. Will they last more than one episode and will they even get close to beating him? We promise that there will be alot of tears and blood so please join in with the excitement
    Spoiler Alert!
    and despair but don't tell anyone about this
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    It's from the Weekly Jump. It tells, in small blurb, a bit about the episode that is airing the Sunday after the Sunday of the week it's leaked (which is the Sunday after the magazine actually comes out).

What is says is legit. Also, the translation seems to have been corrected to a more appropriate Supreme King Servent Dragon version of Clear Wing, which makes sense, since we're getting a Supreme King Servent Dragon version of Dark Rebellion in the next episode.
    Blurb was poorly worded and there was no article on the main site. I accept that I was wrong but stand by my decision.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Riley is the last one to stand against ZARC. Spam us with Extra Deck C/C monsters and flesh out his main deck monsters just a little bit. Can't expect a deck to survive on 2 main deck monsters alone. Maybe a couple Pendulum monsters that treat themselves as "C/C Critical Eye".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th December 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I bet a Supreme King Servant Dragon version of Clear Wing.
    Damn right. But if he summons:

ZARC-Infected Dark Rebellion --> ZARC-Infected Clear-Wing --> ZARC-Infected Starve Venom

in order they appeared in the show...where is ZARC-Infected Odd-Eyes. And how many years will it take for them to get to us?
    Furthermore, will they be the Manga equivalent of the Dimensional Pendulum Dragons?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post

ZARC-Infected Dark Rebellion --> ZARC-Infected Clear-Wing --> ZARC-Infected Starve Venom

in order they appeared in the show...where is ZARC-Infected Odd-Eyes. And how many years will it take for them to get to us?
    Furthermore, will they be the Manga equivalent of the Dimensional Pendulum Dragons?
    Odd-Eyes is always a bit random. So far, we didn't even get a proper Odd-Eyes evolution with 500 more ATK and DEF, which isn't a combination with another dragon.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things I liked:

-Sora was good in the episode. Acting like good ol' Sora from the beginning
    -For once, the good guy gone bad is not fazed at all by the cries of his friends for help. It really feels like Yuya is no longer there. And that's good. No more bonds of friendship breaking through for once hopefully. Get ready to get wrecked, friends.

Things I didn't like:

-Anime Zarc being a multicolored card is just weird to me. Why couldn't they make it like the OCG card with the Fusion + Pendulum colors and then just have it have an effect that treats it as Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum card? The rainbow coloring is just odd
    -I wanted to see actual Zarc in his human form from the flashback, not dragon merged Yuya. Not really a pleasant look
    -I was hoping to see the duel last a little longer with new cards for Sora and Edo. But nope. I should just stop expecting at this point
    -As much as I like Astrograph Magician's art, it's anime effect to basically send the Dragons from anywhere to the summon Zarc is OP.
    -Why did Kurosaki and Kaito have to intrude? Just so they don't have to do Supreme King Dragon Zarc's summoning animation again? I would really like to see both of them start out with 4000 LP so the duel could last a little longer. I don't think Kaito will have any new monsters but I'm hoping for a new RR for Kurosaki even though I shouldn't
    -It would've made more sense for Edo and Sora to be disintegrated in to life energy that gets sucked into Arc V for Ray (even though they wouldn't be carded) rather than just lay there on the brink of dying. I just like to see casualties because it feels like that villain has actually destroyed something

Anyways, Kurosaki seems like he's going to put on a show in the next episode. You can always count on Kurosaki to go all out!
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post

For me he is Summoning them in the order he listed them for Zarc's Summon (Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, Starving Venom and Odd-Eyes), so Zarc'd Starving Venom will appear against Crow and Sawatari and Zarc'd Odd-Eyes against Reiji and Reira.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just caught up with the last couple episodes. Yuri is currently at the top of my list of des picable turds in the YGO franchise.