Thread: [MACR] True Draco cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MACR] True Draco cards

True Dracoslaying King Master Peace
    LIGHT LV/8 Wyrm-EffectATK/2950 DEF/2950
    If you would Tribute Summon this monster, you can Tribute face-up Continuous Spell/Trap card(s) you control instead.
    (1) This Tribute Summoned card is unaffected by the effect(s) of the same type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) used in the Tribute Summon of this card.
    (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: you can banish 1 Continuous Spell/Trap card from your graveyard and Target 1 other card on the field; destroy it.

Disciples of the True Dracophoenix
    Continuous Spell Card
    You can only use each effect of “Disciples of the True Dracophoenix” once per turn.
    (1) You can target 3 “True Draco” or “True King” cards in your Graveyard; shuffle those cards into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
    (2) During your Main Phase; (Immediately after this effect resolves) You can tribute Summon 1 “True Draco” or “True King” monster.
    (3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard from the Spell & Trap Card Zone: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that card.

True Draco Apocalypse
    Continuous Trap Card
    You can only use each effect of “True Draco Apocalypse” once per turn, and you cannot use the (1)st and (2nd) effect in the same chain.
    (1) Target 1 “True Draco” or “True King” card you control, except this card; destroy that card, then halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.
    (2) During your opponent’s Main Phase: Tribute Summon 1 “True Draco” or “True King” monster face-up.
    (3) If this card is sent from the Spell/Trap Zone to the Graveyard: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that monster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A True treat with some interesting cards and, more importantly, artworks. The Spell also confirms beyond doubt that Mariamune is different to the other True Kings. Is s/he the middle figure or is it the new Master Peace?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True Draco Apocalypse is reaaaaaaaally good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I don't even know which deck to build both pend magician and true kings seems good to build.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    A True treat with some interesting cards and, more importantly, artworks. The Spell also confirms beyond doubt that Mariamune is different to the other True Kings. Is s/he the middle figure or is it the new Master Peace?
    She's isn't even a True King properly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    But a True Draco, which is basically the same, but TCG fucked the translations up with 2 cards already.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    But a True Draco, which is basically the same, but TCG fucked the translations up with 2 cards already.
    Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that she's not in the same group as the other three, even though she has the same pattern of effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that she's not in the same group as the other three, even though she has the same pattern of effects.
    It's no oficial name yet, so they might fix it.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, but I was talking about her in comparison to the other Level 9 Wyrms of the archetype. But you knew that already, surely :P