User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MACR] 3 New Cards from Weekly Jump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Instant Fusion and The Tyrant Neptune along with Independent Nightingale equal a maximum of 10500 damage clean off. Yeah, totally balanced.
    Don't forget the unaffected by other cards' effects part. Gj Konami, an over 10k beatstick which can only be destroyed by battle. Now I want to abuse it.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Don't forget the unaffected by other cards' effects part. Gj Konami, an over 10k beatstick which can only be destroyed by battle. Now I want to abuse it.
    Towers is back with a vengeance. Fortunately it's not exactly reliable, but it is still pretty easy to get out Assembly Nightingale even without Instant Fusion.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little harder but the Fusion Wind Witch can also copy the effect of the card.

Crystal Bell can also copy the effect of the Hi-Speedroid Chanbara to attack twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Towers is back with a vengeance. Fortunately it's not exactly reliable, but it is still pretty easy to get out Assembly Nightingale even without Instant Fusion.
    you just have to open up with terrortop/triangle and instant fusion, then just get rat out do shenanigans to get king of feral imps search for neptune, instant fusion then tribute
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    you just have to open up with terrortop/triangle and instant fusion, then just get rat out do shenanigans to get king of feral imps search for neptune, instant fusion then tribute
    Lonefire into scorpio -> darling cobra effect (if you open with instant fusion search brilliant, if you open brilliant search instant) -> brilliant fusion effect send trick clown -> scorpio + cobra = invoker -> trick clown + whatever you summon using invoker = feral imps -> search neptune -> use instant fusion + seraphinite to put it on board. It's basically a 2 card combo and all the pieces are searchable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Original names, my friends. Original names. Doesn't work.

But a SCALE 0 MONSTER. I've been waiting for this, simply because the only extra thing it allows is Level 1s to be summoned.

I was excited for Zarc's scale, but it did nothing to support level 1s, nor does his deck seem to have any level 1s-- ie, it could theoretically be used, but they just made it scale 0 to showcase his deity-level power-- if it was Scale 1, nothing would change.

but this is a scale zero that ACTIVELY SUPPORTS LEVEL 1 MONSTERS. HYPE.

hopefully we get some new rank 1s to make the R1 toolbox less garbo. either way, hot damn

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Konami. Scale 0 for a Skull Servant deck next, please.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post

But a SCALE 0 MONSTER. I've been waiting for this, simply because the only extra thing it allows is Level 1s to be summoned.

I was excited for Zarc's scale, but it did nothing to support level 1s, nor does his deck seem to have any level 1s-- ie, it could theoretically be used, but they just made it scale 0 to showcase his deity-level power-- if it was Scale 1, nothing would change.

but this is a scale zero that ACTIVELY SUPPORTS LEVEL 1 MONSTERS. HYPE.

hopefully we get some new rank 1s to make the R1 toolbox less garbo. either way, hot damn
    Yep, but Tyrant Neptune is still 6000 ATK, unaffected AND burns for 5000. Im gonna wreck locals.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    The original name restriction only goes for the level gain effect, but since Tyrant Neptun is already level 10, it instantly gains 1000 original + 5000 additional ATK and complete immunity, as well as a 5000 burn effect.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could there be a 'Pendulumpoco' in the future?