User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MACR] 3 New Cards from Weekly Jump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MACR] 3 New Cards from Weekly Jump

A new Zoodiac and Scale 0 Pendulum appear! As well as Ruri’s Independent Nightengale! Thanks to Eva for the hard work on her translations, as usual. However, the Pendulum and Zoodiac, due to the bluriness of their text are unconfirmed.

十二獣クックル Jyuunishishi Kukkuru (Zoodiac Cluckle)
    Level 4 EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
    ATK {800}
    DEF {1200}

Effect Text Unconfirmed for the moment:

(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effects: You can target 1 “Zoodiac” card in your Graveyard, except “Zoodiac Cluckle”; shuffle it into the Deck.
    (2) An Xyz Monster whose original Type is Beast-Warrior with this card as Xyz Material gains this effect.
    ● When an opponent’s monster effect that targets it is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from it; negate that activation.

Currently, we believe the name is a combination of Cuccoo and Tackle. To avoid relations with a certain offensive term, we’re using Cluckle.

ペンデュラムーチョ Pendulumucho
    Level 1 EARTH Winged Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    Pendulum Scale: 0
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, if this card was activated this turn: You can target 1 of your Pendulum Monsters that is in your Graveyard or that is banished, except “Pendulumucho”; add it face-up to your Extra Deck.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Pendulum Monster that is face-up from your Extra Deck, except “Pendulumucho”, but banish it if it leaves the field.

Source

MACR-JP041 LL-インディペンデント・ナイチンゲール Lyrical Luscinia – Independent Nightengale
    Level 1 WIND Winged Beast-Type Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    DEF 0
    Fusion Materials: “Lyrical Luscinia – Assembly Nightingale” + 1 “Lyrical Luscinia” monster
    (1) If this card is Fusion Summoned by using an Xyz Monster whose original name is a “Lyrical Luscinia” monster as Fusion Material: You can make this card gain 1 Level for each Xyz Material attached to that monster.
    (2) This card gains 500 ATK for each Level it has. Unaffected by other card effects.
    (3) Once per turn: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Level this card has.

FROM: https://ygorganization.com/macr-2-ne...m-weekly-jump/
    Last edited by yshipster; 29th December 2016 at 03:13 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posted this here, becuase noone else did.

Anyways: Another Scale 0 came surprising, yet there is no real need for it either (for now at least). A level 1 Pendulum archetype would be funny though.

LL - Indipendent Nightingale is basically like in the anime, but his first effect seems to be worded so that you can get levels for a LL - Recite Starling used as the second material as well, if you used King of the Swamp as substitute for LL - Assembly Nightingale. (I don't know if it should say If this card is Fusion Summoned by using an Xyz Monster(s), or if it is intended)

I don't care much for the Zoodiac.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All 3 cards are meh tbh. The zoodiac seems to be the best one out of the 3 since it can protect your xyz from targeting effects.

Independent nightingale isn't bad but i don't want to run fusion cards that can brick or the sheer disappointment that is parasite fusioner.

Pendulumcho is just random. It may have its use but i don't know what deck would actually want to use him. It helps recycle a pendulum or special summon a level 1 pendulum.

None of them were interesting enough for me to make an topic of tbh.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yey. another fucking furry
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently, we believe the name is a combination of Cuccoo and Tackle. To avoid relations with a certain offensive term, we’re using Cluckle.
    Pfft. Good one.

Suggestion: Roostackler.

If the art features a girl (kinda blurry): Charge Hen or Char-Hen.

EDIT: A combination between Rooster and Buster could work better.

"Zoodiac Bust Rooster"

Or force it to Tacken Chicken to allude to the massive gauntlet ('cuz 'ken' = fist). Hokuto no Chicken!

Regarding Pendulumucho, it gotta be a nod to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczE9pAEHo4

Pundulumucha muchacha!
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 29th December 2016 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the Zoodiac..... IGNISTER gets wreckt by it. Have fun drew.

The Scale 0 is nice, because we now get the unique things the anime had in game originals. We had this with double tuning (Crystrons) and stuff, it mostly took a few months to pick up on that - but this time, we got it in the same set. That sounds amazing
    Otherwise, I really like it because it has no restriction, can recycle Pendulums, get searched by Odd-Eyes and can bring D/D Kepler back, search and Rank 1. Sounds interesting for sure.

Now to the expected Fusion Bird. It can get up to Tower level ATK pretty easily, otherwise it is Towers and burns Opp for game. I see a gamefinisher if your opponent blocks your direct attacks, certain decks have a hard time against the prodection effects of LL. Looking foreward to it.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Independent Nightingale certainly got an interesting immunity buff, which is coolsies. I await the day with bated breath when we get Parasite Discharge. Also, it's Level gain effect is worded that way so that you still get the Level boost even is you use Parasite Fusioner or another Substitute.

I like the new Scale 0. Glad we didn't have to wait long at all for it to begin becoming common place. Also, it works nicely with those Level 1 Performapals Yuya used against the Battle Beast. Hope to see them one day, too.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Konami always wanted low-level (1 to 3) Performapals to be a viable deck.

Turntoad always felt a card for Frogs rather than pendulums and so many 'pals have synergy with Racoons. Trump Girl is a cute card but very little fusions available to it. And Beast-Eyes was an easy beater to make amidst them.

"PP Trump Girl + PP Odd-Eyes Unicorn + PP Guiturtle + Metalfoes Bismagia + Pendulumucho" can produce some interesting results.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a minor nitpick on the Zoodiac:

The Xyz's effect should read "When an effect that targets this card is activated[...]"
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instant Fusion and The Tyrant Neptune along with Independent Nightingale equal a maximum of 10500 damage clean off. Yeah, totally balanced.

Anyway I love both her and Pendulumucho, more support for LLs is great.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 30th December 2016 at 12:36 AM.