User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [RATE] Fusion Recycling Plant

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, Rogee.
    Yeah, recovering Poly isn't exactly new...and then there's the whole Shaddoll, Metalfoes and Gem-Knight shticks.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Lol, this thing is going to get banned, or at least limited, with 3 years, I guarantee you. That sort of generic card advantage can't be good down the line.
    Cool art, tho, especially the reference to good ol' Supply, back in the old days when the Medieval/Times of Jesus aesthetic ruled the random cards.
    Unless the game slows down a lot in the next 3 years, this card will just get worse and worse. The second effect is already too slow to be useful in most decks that use poly, and being continuous hardly matters when the opponent has an entire turn to get rid of it. The only real niche this card has is its ability to search AND recycle poly. And its searchable by terraforming which is neat I guess.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Just remembered something

remember Flash Knight from back in DUEA? his Original Flavor Text mentioned some "
    Pendulum God"

whatever happened to that I wonder....
    Did someone call?

Regarding the card: I like it. A nice bump for Fusions. Good search and recycle either polys or mats? Very nice. Discarding as a cost is always a nice cost, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An interesting addition to the game, to be honest. Search and recycle poly... quite a few decks are gonna have a field day with this card.

As for the second effect, well... it's something, i guess. Not game changing, but also pretty decent
    I just LOVE a good hug...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second effect is nice. You can use it to search monsters.

Brilliant Fusion for Seraphinite using Effect Veiler or Ghost Ogre. Then you can get Veiler/Ogre to the hand at the end of the turn.

Doubt that decks that use Seraphinite can find room for the card.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also possible: Fusion Summon Ancient Gear Devil using AG Box with Polymerization and recycle Poly, then retrieve AG Box during the End Phase to search AG Gadget, use AG Devils float to summon AG Wyvern to search out another AG Box to search out another AG Gadget. During your turn, summon AG Chaos Giant useng your 2 Boxes and 2 Gadgets with Poly.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AGs need more fusions printed.

Hopefully Dennis comes back and produces some cool cards with Performages and AGs.

"Yugo Shoukan: Antique Gear Magician!" :P
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 6th January 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about it, and it's probably already been mentioned, this card can provide Shaddolls and D-HEROs with a bunch of shenanigans. This card can help D-HEROs by dumping Celestial to activate its draw effect later, dumping Malicious to summon another one for Synchro/Xyz/Fusion shenanigans, and dumping Shadow Mist to search out another HERO monster, which can then be fused with the searched Polymerization.

In the case of Shaddolls...it's pretty much self-explanatory. Dump a Shaddoll, search Poly, activate dumped Shaddoll's effect, gain profit. Not sure why Shaddolls would want to run Poly, but it'd be an interesting concept.

Needless to say, I look forward to using this card on DevPro.

Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    AGs need more fusions printed.

Hopefully Dennis comes back and produces some cool cards with Performages and AGs.

"Yugo Shoukan: Antique Gear Magician!" :P
    Honestly, I too, believe that AGs need at least one more Fusion Monster. Devil and Chaos Giant are great, but AGs need another 2-material Fusion that is a beatstick. Then again, the deck has many of those as it is, so...
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Honestly, I too, believe that AGs need at least one more Fusion Monster. Devil and Chaos Giant are great, but AGs need another 2-material Fusion that is a beatstick. Then again, the deck has many of those as it is, so...
    I think they need better ways to summon AG Reactor Dragon. Right now, im desperate enough to run Double Summon to combo with Silver/Gold Gadget + AG Wyvern.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I think they need better ways to summon AG Reactor Dragon. Right now, im desperate enough to run Double Summon to combo with Silver/Gold Gadget + AG Wyvern.
    I hate how Reactor Dragon is actually good but Konami made it difficult to utilize. Like, big why?

It's because of that issue that I'd rather just run Chaos Giant Turbo. Cost more, but you get more out of it.

Speaking of Ancient Gears, I wonder if FRP could have some sort of synergy with them.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)