User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [RATE] Fusion Recycling Plant

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    I hate how Reactor Dragon is actually good but Konami made it difficult to utilize. Like, big why?

It's because of that issue that I'd rather just run Chaos Giant Turbo. Cost more, but you get more out of it.

Speaking of Ancient Gears, I wonder if FRP could have some sort of synergy with them.
    Uum, well...

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Also possible: Fusion Summon Ancient Gear Devil using AG Box with Polymerization and recycle Poly, then retrieve AG Box during the End Phase to search AG Gadget, use AG Devils float to summon AG Wyvern to search out another AG Box to search out another AG Gadget. During your turn, summon AG Chaos Giant useng your 2 Boxes and 2 Gadgets with Poly.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of AG, we are still down by 3 Hound fusions and a bloated supply of backrow support that also happens to include Chaos AG Fusion, AG Scrap Fusion and AG Reverse Fusion.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 8th January 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate how Reactor Dragon is actually good but Konami made it difficult to utilize. Like, big why?

It's because of that issue that I'd rather just run Chaos Giant Turbo. Cost more, but you get more out of it.

Speaking of Ancient Gears, I wonder if FRP could have some sort of synergy with them.
    Geartown -> Catapult = 2 Reactor Dragons. (At least, I don't believe Catapult's "and if you do" wording makes Geartown miss timing.) Or, heck, 1 Reactor Dragon + 1 Golem. Even though Dragon doesn't get the double attack effect, that's still 6000 uncounterable ATK staring down your opponent.

Granted, if you have those two cards you can just Chaos Giant Turbo by summoning Wyvern (search Box, then Gadget) and Hound, then Fusion from there. Or Turbo Ultimate Golem, by summoning Wyvern (search Hound) and Golem, Normaling Hound and Fusioning from there.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Geartown -> Catapult = 2 Reactor Dragons. (At least, I don't believe Catapult's "and if you do" wording makes Geartown miss timing.) Or, heck, 1 Reactor Dragon + 1 Golem. Even though Dragon doesn't get the double attack effect, that's still 6000 uncounterable ATK staring down your opponent.
    Correct
    the wording that would make it mist timing would be "X Then Y"
    "Then" and "Also, After that" are sequential and will make things miss timing
    "Also", "And if you Do", and "And" are simultaneous, no timing missed.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the case of Shaddolls...it's pretty much self-explanatory. Dump a Shaddoll, search Poly, activate dumped Shaddoll's effect, gain profit. Not sure why Shaddolls would want to run Poly, but it'd be an interesting concept.
    Sadly, won't work that way. Shaddolls activate when sent to the Grave by a card effect, this card's discard is a cost.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    They DID do half decks. the Geargia/Lightsworn and Yuya/Reiji sets. they came to the TCG as full Structure/Starter Decks, respectively and haven't done it since.
    No. None of those were half decks. They were full 40-card decks for the Yuya/Reiji starter and 36+1Extra for each of the Geargia/Lightwsworn even in the OCG. They have never done half decks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    No. None of those were half decks. They were full 40-card decks for the Yuya/Reiji starter and 36+1Extra for each of the Geargia/Lightwsworn even in the OCG. They have never done half decks.
    No, they did. I remembered it completely wrong but here
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/2-Playe...uya_%26_Declan

It was Europe only
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    No, they did. I remembered it completely wrong but here
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/2-Playe...uya_%26_Declan

It was Europe only
    Oh, I see... Europe only... Which means they haven't really tried. Also, those decks were very generic. I'm talking about very thematic decks featuring specific archetypes and mechanics that are memorable and not a starter deck set that I sometimes forget ever even existed. I'm talking more like the way they introduce original themes in the Booster SP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be a thread about today's RATE TCG card list leak?