Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes go Reiji! That showdown will hopefully be good
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit. Riley better duel again WITH Reiji this time. If any of them need their deck to be more fleshed out its him. If anyone of them doesn't need more cards it's freaking Crow. Why couldn't they ressurect Asuka? Or have Chojiro drop in and remind Zarc of how he had lost his ENJOYment and how Yuya gave him hope again. Certainly it's at least as feasible a plot turn as randomly ressurecting Crow. /Endrant
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6th January 2017 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    soul residing in zarc, i hope its yuri taking control and not yuya being egaod into control
    Um, why?

More pertinent, why would that ever be relevant enough for Ray to note Riley of?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it you aren't familiar with Dyson Sphere.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause Crow's dealt with Awakened Yuya before.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATES for 138 + 139:

138:
    Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then Summons a deadly menace to the field: "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", a dragon that resembles Yugo's dragon. Defending his very own soul, "Red Dragon", Jack attempts to bring back Yuya's entertainment spirit, which has been locked inside Zarc.

139:
    The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment. However, as if shrugging off their attempt, Zarc then summons "Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes". And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….

So, SKSD Clear Wing, Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion so far, but no Starving Venom. Also Leo does what no Akaba has ever done before, and leaves his Control Room during a crisis.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    UPDATES for 138 + 139:

138:
    Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then Summons a deadly menace to the field: "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", a dragon that resembles Yugo's dragon. Defending his very own soul, "Red Dragon", Jack attempts to bring back Yuya's entertainment spirit, which has been locked inside Zarc.

139:
    The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment. However, as if shrugging off their attempt, Zarc then summons "Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes". And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….

So, SKSD Clear Wing, Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion so far, but no Starving Venom. Also Leo does what no Akaba has ever done before, and leaves his Control Room during a crisis.
    I am pretty certain they will bring SKSD Starve Venom if they brought the other 3. Leo is coming out? Does this really mean Leo+Reiji duel?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    UPDATES for 138 + 139:

And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….
    My guess is that Leo will sacrifice himself to bring back Ray. As far as we've seen, the Arc-V is not working as he thought and Ray has not been revived. He may give up his life force to power the machine to bring back Ray. I hope not though. I want to see more Spirit Tech Force
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    My guess is that Leo will sacrifice himself to bring back Ray. As far as we've seen, the Arc-V is not working as he thought and Ray has not been revived. He may give up his life force to power the machine to bring back Ray. I hope not though. I want to see more Spirit Tech Force
    Spirit Crystal - Salamander Core and Silpheed Core imply, that there are a WATER and an EARTH Spirit Crystal as well, so I hope we'll see them as well someday.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Dammit. Riley better duel again WITH Reiji this time. If any of them need their deck to be more fleshed out its him. If anyone of them doesn't need more cards it's freaking Crow. Why couldn't they ressurect Asuka? Or have Chojiro drop in and remind Zarc of how he had lost his ENJOYment and how Yuya gave him hope again. Certainly it's at least as feasible a plot turn as randomly ressurecting Crow. /Endrant
    So you are wondering why they bring back a character you don't like and not bring back characters you like?Despite the character they bring back was far more usefull than the ones you want back.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think probably Leo will be killed by Zarc.