User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [SPOILER] [Arc-V] Summaries: 138 - 141

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I wonder how he summons them. Some kind of RUM which summons stronger monsters of each summoning type maybe?
    I hope not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Whuuuu DDD Support at last. I really hope they are good and that the other two Dai-Oh's are released as well.

Nice ceremonical Duel, a callback to the start of the series. Still, what will be the final duel, I wonder. Reiji VS Yuuya is not logical. Sora VS Yuuya or Yuzu VS Yuuya could be possible. I personally hope for a 4 duel with the 4 Yu's.
    When I saw the pic I thought they could be Pendulum variants. But they are not. I think it would've been cool if they were to show Reiji pushing Pendulums further
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ep 141 spoiler summary:

Spoiler Alert!

New Episode Title & Summary

Episode 141: ジュニアユース選手権 - Juniayūsu Senshuken (The Junior Youth Championship)

-Yuya and co. returned to a peaceful world!-

As Yuya spends his peaceful days, he receives a notice about the Junior Youth Championship. When Yuya arrives to the stadium, Reiji tells him the details about the championship.

-This week’s Reiji: What is the purpose of the championship?-

Reiji invited Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari to the Junior Youth Championship, where fierce battles will unfold. Just what on earth is Reiji’s true motive…!?

Credit: DMC on NAC

Source
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ep 141 spoiler summary:

Spoiler Alert!

As Yuya spends his peaceful days, he receives a notice about the Junior Youth Championship. When Yuya arrives to the stadium, Reiji tells him the details about the championship.

Reiji invited Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari to the Junior Youth Championship, where fierce battles will unfold. Just what on earth is Reiji’s true motive…!?

Source
    Nah, Zarc won't end just there. I'm sure it's fake.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Nah, Zarc won't end just there. I'm sure it's fake.
    We have pics right out of the magazine, translation, its on the wiki, etc. all the stuff that we normally get with these kind of previews. This is legit.

I see what you mean but why do you think its fake? Because you wouldnt like it? Well, you are not alone there, I dont want an Evangelion (Manga) Ending all over again.

Thing is, maybe this is just a dream in Zarc (Yuuya)
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have pics right out of the magazine, translation, its on the wiki, etc. all the stuff that we normally get with these kind of previews. This is legit.

I see what you mean but why do you think its fake? Because you wouldnt like it? Well, you are not alone there, I dont want an Evangelion (Manga) Ending all over again.

Thing is, maybe this is just a dream in Zarc (Yuuya)
    There is a reason why the episode 141 kept untitled. But it can't be that the Youth Championship, in a peaceful world, is the last arc. Either it's a dream, or it must be a fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ep 141 spoiler summary:

Spoiler Alert!

Source
    Spoiler Alert!
    so does this mean reiji will win in 140? and what does this mean for the conclusion to the series as a whole
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    There is a reason why the episode 141 kept untitled. But it can't be that the Youth Championship, in a peaceful world, is the last arc. Either it's a dream, or it must be a fake.
    This dream is probably how Zarc is suppressing Yuya's mind. I notice, Yuzu isn't mentioned. Hopefully she will be the one to wake Yuya and defeat Zarc.

I really will feel nothing but disappointment if Reiji defeats Zarc. Ultimately he is an extant character to the story and in the end the only two people that really matter to the climax of the plot is Yuya and Yuzu- the two characters we started out with, born from Zarc and Ray with Yuzu's inherent purpose specifically to prevent Zarc from happening again(which Leo promptly screwed up). The only other person worth defeating Zarc is Ray herself. If Reiji defeats Zarc I will see it as the anime writers' worst decision in the entire show.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 27th January 2017 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    This dream is probably how Zarc is suppressing Yuya's mind. I notice, Yuzu isn't mentioned. Hopefully she will be the one to wake Yuya and defeat Zarc.

I really will feel nothing but disappointment if Reiji defeats Zarc. Ultimately he is an extant character to the story and in the end the only two people that really matter to the climax of the plot is Yuya and Yuzu- the two characters we started out with, born from Zarc and Ray with Yuzu's inherent purpose specifically to prevent Zarc from happening again(which Leo promptly screwed up). The only other person worth defeating Zarc is Ray herself. If Reiji defeats Zarc I will see it as the anime writers' worst decision in the entire show.
    even if reiji wins i still think some of the other mistakes were worse
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    so does this mean reiji will win in 140? and what does this mean for the conclusion to the series as a whole
    This might be just a dream of Yuya when he is dormant inside of Zarc, and is probably not linked to the actual duel of Zarc and Reiji. The fact that it is a tournament might indicate that Yuya has to fight to regain consciousness. I bet that Reiji vs Zarc ends with a cliffhanger, where Reiji would lose if Yuya wouldn't cancel the duel in the last moment when he finally wakes up.

Sounds definitely interesting to me.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.