User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SPOILER] [Arc-V] Summaries: 138 - 141

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SPOILER] [Arc-V] Summaries: 138 - 141

It's been around on the wikia and reddit, so I guess a post about it will eventually appear here anyways ... NOW:

138: The Shadow-Winged Dragon
    Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then summons a deadly menace to the Field: Supreme King Servant Dragon – Clear Wing.

139: The Eyes Tainted by Darkness
    The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment, but…

140: Pendulum of the Soul
    The fierce battle against Zarc continues. Ray appears before Riley once again, and tells him that there is a “soul” residing inside Zarc. The Duelists who have challenged Zarc also feel the same. A showdown between Declan and Zarc then begins. Will everyone’s emotions toward Yuya be able to create a miracle in this battle?

141: TBD
    TBD (but we know it airs on February 5th, so it's something...)

So we now know:
    - Crow + Sawatari confirmed as final fodders
    - Zarc vs Reiji as the final act
    - Ray don't actually duels (at least in January)
    - Zarc has a good thing inside him (what an unbelievable plot twist it would be, if it turns out that it is Yuya protected by the pendant...)
    - Naming pattern for the Supreme King Servant Dragons:
    - SKSD - Clear Wing
    - SKSD - Dark Rebellion
    - SKSD - Starving Venom
    - SKSD - Odd-Eyes?

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...a few fodder duels. Im okay with that, but please give them more support! Why exactly does Yuuya, better saying ZARC react to Sawatari & Crow? He has deeper Bonds with Sora & Gong. It doesnt make sense. Also Reiji has one last attempt to refresh his K/D.

The Dimensional Dragon Servants are confirmt as far as I guess, or they at least plan to release them all. Otherwise ZARC would not be able to summon any Servant Dragon from Extra Deck or Main Deck. Looking foreward to see Malefics 2.0.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, so I WAS kinda right about 138...funny that.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    So...a few fodder duels. Im okay with that, but please give them more support! Why exactly does Yuuya, better saying ZARC react to Sawatari & Crow? He has deeper Bonds with Sora & Gong. It doesnt make sense. Also Reiji has one last attempt to refresh his K/D.

The Dimensional Dragon Servants are confirmt as far as I guess, or they at least plan to release them all. Otherwise ZARC would not be able to summon any Servant Dragon from Extra Deck or Main Deck. Looking foreward to see Malefics 2.0.
    Crow revived remember. Yuya saw crow get carded. So i think that is the reason why he reacts more to that. Real
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was right about the corrupted Dimensional Dragons names being similar to those of the Duel Dragons. And I still believe that there will be a Egao version of Zarc to defeat it. Something like Smile King Dragon, a battle of Haoryu vs Egaoryu.

And strangely, episode 141 didn't say anything, not even it's title.
    Last edited by Dark-Shimy; 5th January 2017 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    So we now know:
    - Crow + Sawatari confirmed as final fodders
    - Zarc vs Reiji as the final act
    - Ray don't actually duels (at least in January)
    - Zarc has a good thing inside him (what an unbelievable plot twist it would be, if it turns out that it is Yuya protected by the pendant...)
    - Naming pattern for the Supreme King Servant Dragons:
    - SKSD - Clear Wing
    - SKSD - Dark Rebellion
    - SKSD - Starving Venom
    - SKSD - Odd-Eyes?
    Those sksd dragons will all be part pendulum i hope. just like the manga versions of our heavenly dragons
    reiji alone taking on zarc is weird, reira could join as well or the professor(?). I just HOPE that reiji does not use the same combo of summoning those 3 weak extra deck monsters. It's super tiring seeing that every duel. I enjoyed his duel against Roger (that also dissapeared out of nowhere) because he went full agressive on him.
    I agree that zarc should've responded better to sora and gong but whatever. I just hope to see some really good new cards for these duels

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if SKSD Clear Wing will keep it's WIND attribute or if they will change it to DARK.
    Personally, I hope we get a DARK Clear Wing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    I wonder if SKSD Clear Wing will keep it's WIND attribute or if they will change it to DARK.
    Personally, I hope we get a DARK Clear Wing.
    They even made the Magician version of it WIND, while the new Magicians only support DARK monsters. I doubt, that they'll change it now.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    They even made the Magician version of it WIND, while the new Magicians only support DARK monsters. I doubt, that they'll change it now.
    That's because Clear Wing is the only non-DARK of the Dimension Dragons. But the Zarc version of Clear Wing can be DARK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soul residing in zarc, i hope its yuri taking control and not yuya being egaod into control
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move