Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [20AP] Dueltainment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    5 monsters with different levels.
    I think he meant that drawing 2 in pure performapals is pointless if you had to fill up your monster zone's to do it due to the deck's high monster count.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only think of Igknights with higher scales. Metalfoes + Igknights?

But Supply Squad would be more useful in such deck.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

● A monster they controlled battled 5 times.
    It doesn't say "during 1 turn", so you can pull a Jack Atlas and protect your monster long enough to fulfill that condition. Cards like Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon and RR - Ultimate Falcon come to my mind, and RRs in general attack multiple times. Don't run it in RRs though plz!
    As someone who spent the past 3 days testing Luscinias, I can say this does have some potential. It's a little bit an unnecessary winmoar, but it does seem consistently usable.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    As someone who spent the past 3 days testing Luscinias, I can say this does have some potential. It's a little bit an unnecessary winmoar, but it does seem consistently usable.
    How do you get Assembly Nightingale with enough materials on the field when you have this card in your hand? I doubt that'll do anything but brick your hand in LLs, since they don't have a that stronge engine right now.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of getting Nightingale with 3 material and drawing on the second turn.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually really tragic to see how so many are trying so hard to finds ways not to use this card intead of keeping an open mind and a positive and fun heart and looking for ways to actually use this fun-time. These posts really say a lot.

In a pleasant twist of irony, Voltanis, the usual culprit of never letting himself be pleased by anything, is the only one who seems to see this fun-oriented card for what it is and look at it in a positive light. I was truly, and once again, pleasantly, surprised by that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    It's actually really tragic to see how so many are trying so hard to finds ways not to use this card intead of keeping an open mind and a positive and fun heart and looking for ways to actually use this fun-time. These posts really say a lot.

In a pleasant twist of irony, Voltanis, the usual culprit of never letting himself be pleased by anything, is the only one who seems to see this fun-oriented card for what it is and look at it in a positive light. I was truly, and once again, pleasantly, surprised by that.
    wow, shots fired.

it's not hard to use in the slightest, it's hard to use AND BE WORTH THE EFFORT/not Winmoar

the coin flip is easy in the right deck. the Gun Dragons or Fire Darts use 3 coin flips on their own. get some combination of 2 of those and bam, potential +4 (use 2 gun dragons and win their effects)......hopefully giving back what you used to summon them..
    500 life is easy in Psychics. use Destructotron or something to drop you to 1500ish, then Psychokensis to trigger it. gain life back later, repeat if you can
    5 monsters is probably the hardest. summon 5? ok either Pendulum (oh wait different levels, fuck off R4NK pendulums....basically everything but Igknights and Metalfoes, and i'd rather use their field spells)
    or Rekindling. or soul charge if you want to burn 5k and a battle phase for 2 cards

Paleozoic can trip the chain link 5 easily enough though

for 5 Attacks, everyone instantly thinks of Moonlights. no one but me apparently remembered Raid Raptor Arsenal Falcon (potentially 7 Attacks on a 2500 ATK monster). could go old school with Diffusion wave motion too. Stardust Charge Warrior for generic Synchros (free draw built in too), Bujintei Susanowo... Ojama Trio can assist too

but none worth the deck space or effort. as it should be, if the conditions were easy, it'd be a pot of greed searchable by Terraforming. do. not. want.
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 9th January 2017 at 07:07 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again, looking for reasons not to use this card misses the point of this card.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone shows me this card, i'll Rip off this crap without thinking twice.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a good idea. But for the competitive players it isn't much since it has been a dry spell on card spoilers.

The card seems to be a nod to the current philosophy of game design in Konami. Cute.