User Tag List

Thread: Stardust/Red Dragon Archfiend Girls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stardust/Red Dragon Archfiend Girls

I wanted some custom cards printed of these images i found online but these people charge 20$ per card for their custom card service lol..so i decided to try it my self. Erased the ink off real cards with acetone, printed the images on transparent paper and pasted them on. please tell me what you think. Also I "do not" own any of these pictures. They can all be found on deviant art but the artist is unknown. I also changed the monsters names to my liking and changed their effects. I printed multiple copies of each card. unfortunatly the text on most of the cards lost quality, but it was worth it. All the effects of stardust and red dragon monsters below are the same as the original monsters.

CXyz Golden-Eyes Dragon Apocalypse--Effect : 4 Level 9 Dark dragon-type monsters
    You can detatch one Xyz materials from this card; Destroy and banish all cards your opponent controls and inflict 300 points of damage for each card destroyed. Your opponent can not activate card effects in response to this cards activation. This card gains 500 ATK for each dark dragon-type monster in your graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, special summon 1 Golden-Eyes Despair Dragon Archfiend from your graveyard.

Elemental Compound Dragon--Effect : 2 level monsters
    While face-up on the field, this card is also WATER and FIRE-attribute. Once per turn: You can target 1 faceup monster your opponent controls and 1 face-up FIRE or WATER monster you controle, except this card; the opponent's targeted monster loses ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of your targeted monster, untill the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish 1 FIRE or WATER monster from your graveyard instead.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cringe at the sight of an Assault Mode Xyz and other problems I can only refer to as "Standard CaC syncrome"

but the cards themselves came out well, that looks awesome
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.