User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MACR] Stuff

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrance is a good card on the paper.... Too bad Cursed Javelin have like 0 purpose in PK if Burial of PK isn't going to get printed.

The Zoodiacs are meh. Especially the wolf waifu (whose effect defy logic. Why using a card that can SS a "Zoodiac" from the grave but make it unable to be used as Xyz Material in a Xyz-centric deck ?) and the Trap. The one that seems to be a Gorilla, judging by its name, fix the issue with "Zoodiac" (begin a nuke phobic archetype).

Also, another "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" familly member that is another Side Deck staple ! Yeah ! (note: that isn't sarcastic).

Eternal Nightmare is just.... plain unneccesary ?

The two Speedroids are way too much situational for my taste.

And finally... Red-Eyes got 3 cards in INOV, Black Luster Soldier also got 3 new cards in RATE but Buster Blader got only 1 in MACR ? It does not matter that the new Buster Blader Trap is really good (all the Red-Eyes cards from INOV were good cards for the archetype btw)... where is the two other card to support the archetype ? I'm rather disappointed Konami.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The radiance equip is really good!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it finally happened. A way to pendulum summon twice in one turn. I also like how he's level 11 to rival tierra.

And i hate how the new fairy tail waifu only works on normal summon. So no ties of the brethren shenanigans.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After MACR Release what kind of stuff is to be leaked ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    After MACR Release what kind of stuff is to be leaked ?
    20th Anniversary Pack 2nd Wave

Dinosaur Structure Deck R

Code of the Duelist

Starter Deck 2017

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thoughts so far

zoodiac lyca and HAMMERkong: Lyca is meh since you can't use the summoned monster as xyz material but i guess you can use their float effects if thats your thing but eh not worth it. Hammerkong is ok/meh. Helps stop your plays from being disrupted by an opposing drancia i guess.

Speedroid fiendmagnet: its ok since you can turn a level 4 opponnet's monster into chanbara but the problem is that there is lack of options that could be summoned with this.

Vidodokuro: not helpful to the deck in the slightest but could potentially be used as a troll card.

Signal: While it doesn't help them change battle positions, it is a staple 2-3 of just because it allows you to climb. The rank 5 is pretty good and being able to summon it without having to detach isn't bad. The rank 7 could also be summoned with this.

Spiral wave: Its the worst out of the equips but could be kinda nice. Problem is that your opponent chooses the card they discard.

Eternal Nightmares: meh card but it could troll pendulum decks. Activate scale, destroy it, activate scale, destroy it, activate scale, destroy it but the 1000 cost can be kinda steep.

Festival spinning: eh not sure what i would use this in. Was thinking tramids but you can't activate them. And not many decks rely on field spells or use them so i'm unsure.

Big Core MK3: By far the best B.E.S monster and a 3 of. Being able to summon itself like a cyber dragon is nice and it already has 3 counters. Also it means that you can spam more with boss rush since you get back the cards that were destroyed.

Haru Urana: Worst out of the 3 weird hand trap tuners cycle (yuki usagi and fuyu sakura). However it could be somewhat useful in stopping a search or molmarat i guess. Unsure what to think.

Zefratorah: Big boss monster that can only special summon itself from the extra deck huh. Could easily become a scale 11 by sending another copy from deck to extra deck. Am i reading it right or does it allow you to PENDULUM SUMMON A SECOND TIME? Its requirements aren't too bad since you can pendulum summon 3, tribute them for this, pendulum summon again (based on the card text).

Zoodiac Xiangke: Meh. You could use a dead zoodiac to fuel drancia i guess but eh. Not worth using.

Phantom Knights of lost vambrace: pretty good in phantom knights since you can target another phantom knight, turn it into level 2, summon this and you have access to your gorgonic guardian. I'm also tempted to tech this in Frog paleozoics as well since its a nice battle trick that can't die from battle that turn.

Fire Cracker: effects (2) and (3) are meh and not worth it. However that first effect could make it see play in nurse burn and chain burn. Demise only prevents damage after resolution so you can use this, burn for 1k then use demise. 1000 damage that is easy to activate is pretty helpful in chain burn.

Lyna: helpful in charmers i believe. Can search the whole deck but is only possible if you already have lyna and a light monster. Summons itself from deck which is interesting.

Kaguya: First effect searches all your fairy tales which is alright. Second effect is random but could be kinda annoying to deal with.

According to wiki, we still have another radiance dragon card which is a possible normal trap so i wonder what effects it has.

Also what the hell would diamond duston do?
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrance is a good card on the paper.... Too bad Cursed Javelin have like 0 purpose in PK if Burial of PK isn't going to get printed.
    This and Predaplants level reducing effects reminded me of Possesed Dark Soul.

The Zoodiacs are meh. Especially the wolf waifu (whose effect defy logic. Why using a card that can SS a "Zoodiac" from the grave but make it unable to be used as Xyz Material in a Xyz-centric deck ?) and the Trap. The one that seems to be a Gorilla, judging by its name, fix the issue with "Zoodiac" (begin a nuke phobic archetype).
    Guessing it's for Metatron or the Zoodiac Continuous spell. Maybe you can bounce it to the hand.

And finally... Red-Eyes got 3 cards in INOV, Black Luster Soldier also got 3 new cards in RATE but Buster Blader got only 1 in MACR ? It does not matter that the new Buster Blader Trap is really good (all the Red-Eyes cards from INOV were good cards for the archetype btw)... where is the two other card to support the archetype ? I'm rather disappointed Konami.
    The recent Resonator(?) trap can be used to make the Buster synchro.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    The recent Resonator(?) trap can be used to make the Buster synchro.
    Exept it isn't a "Buster Blader" and/or "Destruction Sword" card. It support indirectly "Buster Blader" (even though Synkron Resonator is better at this role) but it isn't a direct support. Buster Blader still got 1 card when Red-Eyes and BLS got 3.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @darkgod789

Festival spinning: eh not sure what i would use this in. Was thinking tramids but you can't activate them. And not many decks rely on field spells or use them so i'm unsure.
    Double Geartown?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Kinda awkward to summon Grammaton to the field.
    I haven't seen the card yet to check it, but Maxut transcribed it as "Cannot be Normal Summoned. If this card is face-up in your Extra Deck, you can Special Summon it by Tributing 3 Zefra monsters you control."

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5555 View Post
    From hand or Deck?!
    Not a light cost for being special summoned,but from the deck?Unusual.
    All Familiar-Possesseds do that.

And with that, I think the only Maximum Crisis card not yet translated is MACR-JP080 "Diamond Duston".
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly