Thread: [MACR] Stuff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    @darkgod789

Double Geartown?
    But you need a way to destroy gear town. Metalfos don't destroy face-down cards and neither does catapult so eh.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Different names

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    But you need a way to destroy gear town. Metalfos don't destroy face-down cards and neither does catapult so eh.
    MST, Twin Twister, Scrap Dragon?

Regarding Lyca, the special summoned monster can be used for non-Xyz summons. Tech in Glow-up Bulb for Naturia Beast?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zefratorah: Big boss monster that can only special summon itself from the extra deck huh. Could easily become a scale 11 by sending another copy from deck to extra deck. Am i reading it right or does it allow you to PENDULUM SUMMON A SECOND TIME? Its requirements aren't too bad since you can pendulum summon 3, tribute them for this, pendulum summon again (based on the card text).
    It's scale becomes equal the scale of the send monster, not the level. Sending a second copy to the Extra Deck would make it keep the Scale of 5.

Also you need 2 Scales and 3 monsters (5 cards) to summon a card with 3450 ATK and no protection, while Blue-Eyes need 2 cards for a free mill and a 4000 ATK beatstick with almost perfect immunity, so I'd definitely say it's requirements are very bad for what it does.

But AG Reactor Dragon does so, which basically summons a second one, who destroys the second Geartown to summon a third one... OTKs all over again! Seriously, AGs got some nice cards with this, AG Golem Falcon Punch and Fusion Recycling Plant.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I'm not rushing to class and actually have a chance to READ these damn things

More Zoodiac, totally didn't expect that. next.
    Speedroid BattleBall. Remember when Gimmicky tuners were done right? (Vayu)

Eternal Nightmares.......Reversed Destructotron and made him a Continous Trap. Nice for keeping pendulums off the field I guess.....but Anti-spell Fragrence is a thing. better have nice art

Festival Spinning.....this would have been fun back in the days of 1 Field Spell and my old Geartown/Meklord deck. set geartown to my side, set Meklord Fortress to theirs. Blow em up for a AG Dragon and a meklord to replace it when it died by effect

Holy Shit Grammaton.....remember when there was 2 Level 11 Monsters? and.........it gives a second Pendulum Summon.....Nice, it's effectively a free summon if you tributed 3 Zefras
    also woot, Crystal is back (Rock/EARTH 1000 More ATK and DEF)

Kaguya is........oddly specific. Fairy Tails going to be related to Chamers? Double Waifu Archetype?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    It's scale becomes equal the scale of the send monster, not the level. Sending a second copy to the Extra Deck would make it keep the Scale of 5.

Also you need 2 Scales and 3 monsters (5 cards) to summon a card with 3450 ATK and no protection, while Blue-Eyes need 2 cards for a free mill and a 4000 ATK beatstick with almost perfect immunity, so I'd definitely say it's requirements are very bad for what it does.
    You are only seeing him as a boss monster, when he's better as an engine card. 1-he can be any scale you want (2 or 7 to be more precise) 2-he fills your extra deck with monsters to be pendulum summoned each turn. (Even the downside of him not being pendulum summonable after being destroyed as a scale is irrelevant because he replaces himself for that matter.) 3-he can cycle through your deck while on the field. want to make a synchro or xyz and dont have the desired level on the field? Tribute a monster and summon the monster you want or zefraxi for a tuner. Also the cost of 3 tributes is irrelevant because of the second pendulum summon.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does no one realize how powerful Kaguya is? 1: normal summoning it just lets you search out another, but 2: and more importantly, if your opponent ever summons a monster from the Extra Deck that they only have 1 copy of, (or can only have 1 copy of, i.e. Ignister Prominence) Kaguya can infinitely send them back to the Extra Deck turn after turn. As long as it's on the field, your opponent basically has no access to the generic R4 toolbox save for ones with Speed 2 effects.

Also, Big Core is nuts just because it's the strongest Cyber Dragon to ever exist, plus it can withstand 3 battles, plus it can banish itself to put all the other copies back in the deck, plus it's level 8. 10 years ago, this would have been insane.

And now I can check "pendulum summon twice" off the list of things I thought they'd put into the game at some point. Still surprised they never made cards with different Scales on each side, the art really makes it look like it should. It's good within the context of Zefras, which suck, but bad in general. There's no comparing it to something like Blue-Eyes that was once meta.

The best use for Festival Spinning, let's be real, is to place The Seal Of Orichalcos on your opponent's side of the field to instantly destroy their special summoned monsters and prevent them from special summoning from the extra deck for as long as it remains there, which will be a long time because not only can it prevent its own destruction once per turn, but your opponent can't even play another field spell over it. The minor advantages it creates are nothing compared to the hilarious lock it places on them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    You are only seeing him as a boss monster, when he's better as an engine card. 1-he can be any scale you want (2 or 7 to be more precise) 2-he fills your extra deck with monsters to be pendulum summoned each turn. (Even the downside of him not being pendulum summonable after being destroyed as a scale is irrelevant because he replaces himself for that matter.) 3-he can cycle through your deck while on the field. want to make a synchro or xyz and dont have the desired level on the field? Tribute a monster and summon the monster you want or zefraxi for a tuner. Also the cost of 3 tributes is irrelevant because of the second pendulum summon.
    That's a lot of setup for a mere engine card. As I said, you need 5 cards to summon him, even if he replaces his tributes. The fact that you need your entire hand for it, just to summon a monster from your deck, makes it one of the worst engines I've ever heard of. Also we got generic 0/13 Scales, so the fact that it can become Scale 2 or 7 isn't really that good. I can see why you would run 1 copy of it as a Scale to fill your Extra Deck, but the card itself is way too slow as that you ever could make use of it's Monster Effect. So it is neither a good boss, nor a good engine in my opinion.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a lot of setup for a mere engine card. As I said, you need 5 cards to summon him, even if he replaces his tributes. The fact that you need your entire hand for it, just to summon a monster from your deck, makes it one of the worst engines I've ever heard of. Also we got generic 0/13 Scales, so the fact that it can become Scale 2 or 7 isn't really that good. I can see why you would run 1 copy of it as a Scale to fill your Extra Deck, but the card itself is way too slow as that you ever could make use of it's Monster Effect. So it is neither a good boss, nor a good engine in my opinion.
    What setup? You just place it in your pendulum zone and complete your scale and already have something to pendulum summon. There's no setup, because you dont have to summon this, he's basically the zefra version of wisdom-eye. Also if you are unaware all the zefras have the restriction that you can only pendulum zefras (one of the reasons why they suck) so if you are playing zefras the 2/7 scale limitation is part of the deck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But AG Reactor Dragon does so, which basically summons a second one, who destroys the second Geartown to summon a third one... OTKs all over again! Seriously, AGs got some nice cards with this, AG Golem Falcon Punch and Fusion Recycling Plant.
    I wouldn't run poly personally since hound dog does help. I guess you could run recycling plant to recycle hound dog and supply the effect of that spell but not entirely sure. My problem with Golem is that i don't use poly so his float effect won't help and he isn't exactly golem so i can't use fusion conscription to search him. I may try another build with recycling plant, the new spell and poly though if i get around to it. I'm really curious on the last mythic radiance card. And the new duston one is eh since you don't really have ways of mass nuking.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.