User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SR04] More Dinos From the Poster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlood15532 View Post
    Petiranodon's effect can be used with Ultimate Conductor Tyranno's (1) effect and Soul-Devouring Oviraptor's (2) effect, since Babycerasaurus' effect has the "When" clause. That's the main difference.

Also, Petiranodon doesn't need to go to the Graveyard to trigger. Minor difference but still...
    Babycerasaurus's effect is mandatory, so the "When" means nothing in this case. As long as it is destroyed by an effect, Babycerasaurus' own effect will always activate (even if, for some reason, you don't want it to).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All pictures are unreadably small, so no text can be really trusted, but I found some diferences between the translations here and the transcriptions on Maxut.

1) Soul-Eating Oviraptor's (2) effect doesn't exclude Tokens in the Maxut text.
    2) Jurassic Tokens are called Juraegg Tokens there.
    3) Maxut is sure about Lost World's reduction being 500 and Surviving Line destroying its monsters during the End Phase, but doesn't the Juraegg Tokens' ATK/DEF (I don't know how they missed that, even I could read the 0 on the card pic).
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of Scary Monsters we have here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok lets see

Explosion bait, knew there would be a new one. and level 4 or HIGHER? nice
    Standard stratos Knockoff that can rez another copy of itself. without banishing itself. lovely
    New Field Spell. meatshield from deck? damn
    Mass Summon/R4NK trap. also Scrap Dragon

I'm actually pleased that the new stuff lets you use the classic 19k Vanilla dinos if you want

friend of mine is gonna Kaiju the crap out of this deck
    GODZILLA VS JURASSIC PARK (the good one)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlood15532 View Post
    Petiranodon's effect can be used with Ultimate Conductor Tyranno's (1) effect and Soul-Devouring Oviraptor's (2) effect, since Babycerasaurus' effect has the "When" clause. That's the main difference.

Also, Petiranodon doesn't need to go to the Graveyard to trigger. Minor difference but still...
    I thought the main difference was that Cera is for "4 or lower" and Petit is for "4 or higher"
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    I don't think we should expect anime cards from those SDRs. The new cards have always been game original. But they could put it in a Collector's Pack or something to make a cross promotion, that would be nice...
    ALL of the cards from the original structure deck were anime cards. This was literally the Tyranno Hasselberry Structure Deck. Collectors pack cross promotion would be cute but unless Konami is interested in making an entire separate Arc-V tribute pack(replacing the movie pack this year) then this year's Collectors Pack should be entirely dedicated to the memory of Arc-V as is only fair considering the first collectors pack was a 50-card set full of nothing but Zexal and was actually called "Zexal Version".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th January 2017 at 07:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    A lot of Scary Monsters we have here.
    Scary Monsters in Za Lost Warudo
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I thought the main difference was that Cera is for "4 or lower" and Petit is for "4 or higher"
    Ok,I'm really good at misreading cards.
    Idea of good Lv5 or more Dinos?

Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Ojama Trio/Scapegoat + Survival Line is fucking ridiculous.
    &
    Mixing Kaijus gonna be fun. Soul-Devouring Oviraptor can grab Dogoran. Then you summon Dogoran to your opponent field getting rid of anything problematic. Then use Oviraptor second eff to destroy Dogoran and ss a Dino from grave.
    Woh,Survival Line look so good with those token cards!
    And Oviraptor can search a Kaiju?!And use it as a monster reborn?!
    HYPE
    Also,with Lost World and Ojama Trio,you can reduce the oponent field to 1 monster zone left,enough to kill any Xyz deck (Except Chinese Furries).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That field spell is ingenious for both triggering the various search-on-destruction Dinos we have and for setting up the Graveyard for Ultimate Conductor Tyranno and co. Not to mention the fact that it not only protects your monsters from targeting effects, but also stops your opponent from using beneficial effects on their own monsters, and the fact that no effect on the card is hard OPT. Lost World also protects any Dinosaur-type Normal (or Gemini) monsters you might use from destruction once per turn, which is nice. Survival Line just makes things even better.

The synergy with Kaijus is also there, especially with Oviraptor. Certain Kaijus can also bring Tokens to the field for Survival Line and Lost Worlds' effects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm Lost World. Okay, cue the music

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    ALL of the cards from the original structure deck were anime cards. This was literally the Tyranno Hasselberry Structure Deck. Collectors pack cross promotion would be cute but unless Konami is interested in making an entire separate Arc-V tribute pack(replacing the movie pack this year) then this year's Collectors Pack should be entirely dedicated to the memory of Arc-V as is only fair considering the first collectors pack was a 50-card set full of nothing but Zexal and was actually called "Zexal Version".
    Yeah, the original Structure Deck was like that. I'm talking about those Structure Deck R products. I don't think we'll be getting anime cards there.

Also, judging by the earlier products, we'll probably get a secondary boss as the final card. I don't think Giant Rex fits there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but tokens are considered as normal monsters, right? So the tokens from the field spell will trigger the trap.