User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SR04] More Dinos From the Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but tokens are considered as normal monsters, right? So the tokens from the field spell will trigger the trap.
    Yep, that's right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Dinosaur-type is finally getting some decent support. It's only been years...
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been 3000 years...
    Someone photoshop that in.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5555 View Post
    Ok,I'm really good at misreading cards.
    Idea of good Lv5 or more Dinos?
    Dark Driceratops, Black Tyranno and Super-Ancient Dinobeast I'd say for now. Let's see what the last Dino from the Structure Deck will be, and if it will be better than AG Hydra.

EDIT: Survival Line makes this Deck a Metalfoes-counter btw, so that's something as well...
    Last edited by yshipster; 16th January 2017 at 02:54 AM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5555 View Post
    Ok,I'm really good at misreading cards.
    Yea, me too, in two different ways...

Super Conductor Tyranno and Ultimate Tyranno come to mind for this card's effect. Any other card is either from another archetype or doesn't benefit from being SS'd from the deck like those guys do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been testing these, Dino.dek is super fun rn, tho I have a question I can't seem to figure out.

In theory, you should be able to summon Oviraptor with Lost World up, pop the Token but use Lost Worlds effect to pop a Babycerasaurus right? If you use Lost World to destroy Babycerasaurus instead of the token, does Oviraptors effect still activate or does the pesky "Then" stop the combo that was almost certainly intended?

So basically, does this work?

Activate Lost World
    Summon Oviraptor, Get Token to Opps Field, Dump Kabazauls
    Activate Oviraptor targeting Token.
    Use Lost World to destroy Babycerasaurus from Deck, Summon Kabazauls from Deck
    Summon Kabazauls from Grave via Oviraptor activation from earlier
    Summon Bahamut Shark -> Toadally Awesome/Evolzar of choice

Bolded is where I THINK the combo might fail and would just like some thoughts on it, if its a YGOPro bug or if PSCT is ruining my fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMohZone View Post
    Been testing these, Dino.dek is super fun rn, tho I have a question I can't seem to figure out.

In theory, you should be able to summon Oviraptor with Lost World up, pop the Token but use Lost Worlds effect to pop a Babycerasaurus right? If you use Lost World to destroy Babycerasaurus instead of the token, does Oviraptors effect still activate or does the pesky "Then" stop the combo that was almost certainly intended?

So basically, does this work?

Activate Lost World
    Summon Oviraptor, Get Token to Opps Field, Dump Kabazauls
    Activate Oviraptor targeting Token.
    Use Lost World to destroy Babycerasaurus from Deck, Summon Kabazauls from Deck
    Summon Kabazauls from Grave via Oviraptor activation from earlier
    Summon Bahamut Shark -> Toadally Awesome/Evolzar of choice

Bolded is where I THINK the combo might fail and would just like some thoughts on it, if its a YGOPro bug or if PSCT is ruining my fun.
    If the monster which Oviraptor targeted isn't destroy, the rest of the effect isn't applied either. So no, you can't target the Token summoned by Oviraptor, negate it's destruction with Lost World and then summon a monster from your graveyard with Oviraptor's effect.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.