User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 138 Discussion: THE MANLIEST MEN OF ALL YGO-MEN!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gongenzaka was hurt from losing to BB and still came back.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    (and Ruri and Serena got hit by an attack that broke thorugh a wall and still got up afterwards).
    Speaking of them, all four of them are extremely tough. "Yuzu was thrown into a building by Sergey and was walking in a few hours. After Rin's ace was destroyed by Crystal Wing, she was next to a huge explosion that sent her flying, she showed no damage and walked away with no trouble soon after."

Never mind Yuya's electricution in the brain didn't handicap him during his duel with Barrett, Sergey and Jack at all. Or prior to that, his crash incident where he landed on his neck first.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 15th January 2017 at 08:59 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Speaking of them, all four of them are extremely tough. "Yuzu was thrown into a building by Sergey and was walking in a few hours. After Rin's ace was destroyed by Crystal Wing, she was next to a huge explosion that sent her flying, she showed no damage and walked away with no trouble soon after."
    Because they couldn't die or otherwise the series ends. And talking about tough, I would say Kurosaki is the most tough character in ARC-V, he fell thorugh stairs, a building fell on him and got tased but still got up for a few seconds before fainting in the latter 2.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 15th January 2017 at 09:02 PM.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hyped for sawatari. Despite being better than reiji, he doesnt get enough love.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because they couldn't die or otherwise the series ends. And talking about tough, I would say Kurosaki is the most tough character in ARC-V, he fell thorugh stairs, a building fell on him and got tased but still got up for a few seconds before fainting in the latter 2.
    He isn't named "Kurosaki" for nothing. Every man named "Kurosaki" is an instant badass who will get up no matter how fucked up they are. All what Kurosaki needs is a sword and he could defeat Zarc with his own hands. He is the crossant of death.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 15th January 2017 at 09:04 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So with today's episode we now know 30 different monsters in Gongenzaka's main deck and we know he has a second copy of at least 2 of them. I wonder which other cards he might have copies of to fill the last 8 slots of his deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say they getting hurt doesn't matter. Shun got tased, Edo, Kaito and Sora got thrown against walls and Yusho had a leg injury but all of them ignored their wounds to job (and Ruri and Serena got hit by an attack that broke thorugh a wall and still got up afterwards). Only the plot decides if they get up to help or not.
    While thats true all of those though got time to rest/heal before dueling again,expect the girls,seriously 1 got thrown in a buidling and 2 got hits by an attack that destroyed the wall and still got up almost right away.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so after zarc destroys scar-right the 2 darkvrum will be summoned. Crow will start first summoning raikiri then clear wing will summon itself from the graveyard.
    I just hope sawatari gets some really good new cards. Too bad he will only play 1 turn probably

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent episode for a number of reasons.
    Animation was pretty on-point.
    Excellent cards for everyone!
    Zarc finally attacked, and who better to take it than the King himself!
    Sylvio comes into his own with BRAINS. He can appeal to Yugo AND Yuya through Dueltaining.
    Speaking of which, they finally broke through to Zarc. Whether or not he realizes, he's channeling Yuya, and I'm suspecting we might see more of that when he summons that monster of his...
    Crow's back! And he seems to have the brains to use Raikiri on the Gates (I'm gonna assume that the effect of Tyrant was negated.)
    Gong being defeated before Jack to break up the trend and provide excellent teamwork.
    Jack, Crow, Kite, Aster, all in the same episode, all in the same place. HOW IS NO-ONE ELSE SQUEEING OVER THIS FINALLY HAPPENING?!
    And finally...plot twist! Leo's trying to SEPARATE the dimensions? Dammit, that's another thing that I don't want him to do that's he's doing!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything Leo does is a bad idea. He is the cause of the entire plot of the series.