Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [V JUMP] Is your body ready?

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    Is that new Utopic the next promo after Gandora and Ultimate Pound? I thougth we were getting them in series order so the next one would be 5D's.
    He's along the same vein, i.e. the Duel Selection promo, but being released else where. Speculation is that "Clashing Souls" is the 5D's of the selection, given that it's depicting a scene from the duel representing 5D's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    this was teh worst V JUMP ever
    It probably wouldn't be as bad if SR04s poster hadn't leaked as early as it did.

EDIT: Looky what maxut coughed up

Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 18th January 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    He's along the same vein, i.e. the Duel Selection promo, but being released else where. Speculation is that "Clashing Souls" is the 5D's of the selection, given that it's depicting a scene from the duel representing 5D's.

It probably wouldn't be as bad if SR04s poster hadn't leaked as early as it did.

EDIT: Looky what maxut coughed up

That's awesome! Is that a new RR or a alt art for revolution? Only time will tell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygoken View Post
    That's awesome! Is that a new RR or a alt art for revolution? Only time will tell.
    It's a new Raidraptor. And it gives the Raidraptor - Fiend Eagle a friggin' purpose.

VB19-JP002 RR-レヴォリューション・ファルコン-エアレイド Raidraptor – Revolution Falcon Airraid
    Rank 6 DARK Winged Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    DEF 3000
    Xyz Materials: 3 Level 6 Winged Beast-Type monsters
    You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Normal Spell Card, then using a Rank 3 or lower “Raidraptor” Monster you control as the Xyz Material.
    (1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.
    (2) If this card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Raidraptor – Revolution Falcon” from your Extra Deck, and attach this card to it as Xyz Material.
    Also, Batteling Soul is part of 20th Anniversary Pack 2nd wave. Just zoom on the image, it's clearly visible.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 18th January 2017 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    It's a new Raidraptor. And it gives the Raidraptor - Fiend Eagle a friggin' purpose.

Also, Batteling Soul is part of 20th Anniversary Pack 2nd wave. Just zoom on the image, it's clearly visible.
    That's a pretty interesting RR but I feel like I'm brining this monster just so it can die next turn. Am I missing something?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hyped for the new DDD.
    I hope the 5Ds promo is based on Junk Warrior's final Scrap Fist against RDA.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Hyped for the new DDD.
    I hope the 5Ds promo is based on Junk Warrior's final Scrap Fist against RDA.
    Errr.... it is shown in the first page of this topic you know:

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser

Butsukariau Tamashii / Clashing Souls
    Quick-Play Spell Card
    (1) During damage calculation, when an Attack Position monster you control battles an opponent’s Attack Position monster with higher ATK: You can activate this effect; the player who controls the monster currently with the lower ATK can pay 500 LP, and if they do, the monster they control gain 500 ATK during damage calculation only. Then, repeat this effect until neither player wishes to pay LP. The battle damage inflicted by this battle becomes 0 to each player, also at the end of damage calculations, send all cards from the field of the player whose monster was destroyed by that battle to the Graveyard.
    Here you have it. And yep, it is part of the 20th Anniversary Pack 2nd Wave.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Errr.... it is shown in the first page of this topic you know:

Here you have it. And yep, it is part of the 20th Anniversary Pack 2nd Wave.
    But this one is just another card from the set. Yeah, you're right, it is the exact scene of the final duel's finishing move.
    But all other series got a monster card, so I'm still hoping to see a new version of Junk Warrior that's a promo with no relation to card sets.
    I really, really hope this Spell card is not the promo that follows Gandora and AG Golem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooooo

RR - Revolution Falcon - Airraid (what a really weird name) is basically what Revolution Falcon did in the anime in the Shun vs Sora duel. The fact that it can float only into the original Revolution Falcon while it can only be summoned while you could summon the original Revolution Falcon already (at least in most cases) makes it kinda redundant to even summon this. Also it only floats on destruction, and it doesn't Xyz Summon the original Revolution Falcon properly. I guess I try out 1 copy for fun, but I don't see much reasons to really use this card. It would be better if it could float into any RR (maybe with a restricted Rank?), or if it could summon Revolution Falcon from anywhere (because this card is useless once you summoned Revolution Falcon, except you run multiple copies of it).

Oh, and by the way it says using a Rank 5 or lower "Raidraptor" Xyz monster, not Rank 3, so at least your RUMs don't brick that hard anymore in some situations.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    But this one is just another card from the set. Yeah, you're right, it is the exact scene of the final duel's finishing move.
    But all other series got a monster card, so I'm still hoping to see a new version of Junk Warrior that's a promo with no relation to card sets.
    I really, really hope this Spell card is not the promo that follows Gandora and AG Golem.
    The promo that follow them is the Neo New Genghis on steroids. So the AG Golem and Gandora for 5D's is Clashing Souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If revolution falcon said rank 3 or less then its crap since you still wouldn't want to use the level 3 ones. If its rank 5 then its not bad since its a volcasaurus on summon that can float into revolution falcon which can annoy special summoned monsters. By far the best card in the vjump this time around if it is rank 5 or lower
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.