User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Maximum Crisis

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    The win condition isn't TCG exclusive, but a Mythic Radiance Dragon card.
    And the localized names of those Traps are horrible btw: Supremasea, Oddysea and Seavolution. Got it? SEA? Konami plz...
    It's a faithful localization because the puns on Japanese version are exactly on the same level. The only difference is that the Japanese names use "渦 (ka; swirl)" instead of "sea".

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Also

"Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon take on human form as servants of the supreme king!"

WTF?! Those Magicians aren't in Maximum Crisis but in Pendulum Evolution, so why are they advertising it as part of Maximum Crisis?
    4 out of the 10 OCG imports are already settled. Maybe 6 if we can count Astrograph and Chronograph.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    4 out of the 10 OCG imports are already settled. Maybe 6 if we can count Astrograph and Chronograph.
    9 if you go all in along that thought train.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    It's a faithful localization because the puns on Japanese version are exactly on the same level. The only difference is that the Japanese names use "渦 (ka; swirl)" instead of "sea".

Does that mean we wont get Pendulum Evolution in TCG?

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. There's no reason for them to release it as a separate product if they're going to release the cards here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh, great. So now the TCG is screwing us out of the Pendulum Evolution SD. Who wants to bet that the 4 Magician monsters will be Secret Rare?
    Last edited by Yuuri; 18th January 2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Ohh, great. So now the TCG is screwing us out of the Pendulum Evolution SD. Who wants to bet that the 4 Magician monsters will be Secret Rare?
    Who knows? Maybe you won't have to buy a collector's box to get Tune Magician.

But alternate art Dragons scream tins. :/

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... at least you will be able to collect Zarc's entire deck in one set. :/ They just really hate the Kamashiro siblings, don't they

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Yes. There's no reason for them to release it as a separate product if they're going to release the cards here.
    You say that, but then shit like Moive Pack: Gold Edition Exists. not to mention this is hardly the first time Konami of America has fucked with the TCG Structures

though it also wouldn't be the first time they never imported a Structure.

It also wouldn't be the first time the TCG announcement of a pack had false information on it, so I'm going to wait til I actually start seeing pictures before Gloom n Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    I doubt they'd make them Secret Rares, there are only 8, one is basically reserved for Zarc Himself. I don't think they will blow 4 more on the imports.
    I'd like for them all to be Super

Fuck if I had my Way, everything would be Super or higher. Viva La Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Who knows? Maybe you won't have to buy a collector's box to get Tune Magician.

But alternate art Dragons scream tins. :/
    Oh yeah, have them in 2 per tin with Clear Wing and Starve Venom as the cover monsters
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Volteccer;44514]
    Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon take on human form as servants of the supreme king!/QUOTE]

Wait, does this mean Clear wing is a girl?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    You say that, but then shit like Moive Pack: Gold Edition Exists. not to mention this is hardly the first time Konami of America has fucked with the TCG Structures

though it also wouldn't be the first time they never imported a Structure.

It also wouldn't be the first time the TCG announcement of a pack had false information on it, so I'm going to wait til I actually start seeing pictures before Gloom n Doom

I doubt they'd make them Secret Rares, there are only 8, one is basically reserved for Zarc Himself. I don't think they will blow 4 more on the imports.
    I'd like for them all to be Super

Fuck if I had my Way, everything would be Super or higher. Viva La Shiny

Oh yeah, have them in 2 per tin with Clear Wing and Starve Venom as the cover monsters
    To be honest, aside from the new cards, was the deck even that different from the previous Magician structure deck? Least this means that the whole "based around supporting Zarc but not including Zarc" bullcrap won't be a thing here.

Also, would love to see those as tins.
    Sanokal