User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [TCG] Maximum Crisis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    To be honest, aside from the new cards, was the deck even that different from the previous Magician structure deck? Least this means that the whole "based around supporting Zarc but not including Zarc" bullcrap won't be a thing here.

Also, would love to see those as tins.
    Yeah, tbh they could import all new cards from Pendulum Evolution SD and would still have some slots left. There are only the 4 Magicians, 2 Sorcerers and 2 Pendulumgraphs if I'm not mistaken. On the other hand, a SD would at least include all those cards 100%, while you might have to buy way more MACR boosters to get enough copies of them.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Yeah, tbh they could import all new cards from Pendulum Evolution SD and would still have some slots left. There are only the 4 Magicians, 2 Sorcerers and 2 Pendulumgraphs if I'm not mistaken. On the other hand, a SD would at least include all those cards 100%, while you might have to buy way more MACR boosters to get enough copies of them.
    Startime as well, so there would be 9 slots(Iris Magician, Black Fang Magician, White Wing Magician, Violet Poison Magician, Pendulumgraph of Ages, Pendulumgraph of Spacetime, Astrograph Sorcerer, Chronograph Sorcerer and Startime Magician) Which would mean we'd only get one non Pendulum Evolution import assuming they still do 10 TCG exclusives.

For some reason i don't think they will go for that. They may save some of the Pendulum stuff for future imports.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that will be a bit of a shame for people.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMohZone View Post
    Startime as well, so there would be 9 slots(Iris Magician, Black Fang Magician, White Wing Magician, Violet Poison Magician, Pendulumgraph of Ages, Pendulumgraph of Spacetime, Astrograph Sorcerer, Chronograph Sorcerer and Startime Magician) Which would mean we'd only get one non Pendulum Evolution import assuming they still do 10 TCG exclusives.

For some reason i don't think they will go for that. They may save some of the Pendulum stuff for future imports.
    Or they give it the D/D treatment and wait some years...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or they give it the D/D treatment and wait some years...
    I don't think they will be doing that. they probably want the stuff out of the way for the ARC 6 products

That said, taking all bets how long will it take for the TCG to get the new Executive D/D/Ds
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    I don't think they will be doing that. they probably want the stuff out of the way for the ARC 6 products

That said, taking all bets how long will it take for the TCG to get the new Executive D/D/Ds
    Depends how well D/Ds do over here methinks.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Depends how well D/Ds do over here methinks.

well given what comes shortly after they get here, Its safe to assume they will not do anything to Zoodiac get the ban hammer. and by then something else will probably have come around from Arc 6

It took them 3 god damn years to give us the D/D, and its going to get 3 weeks of spotlight at most before we move back into Furry Format

unrelated
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ll=1#post44583
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    well given what comes shortly after they get here, Its safe to assume they will not do anything to Zoodiac get the ban hammer. and by then something else will probably have come around from Arc 6

It took them 3 god damn years to give us the D/D, and its going to get 3 weeks of spotlight at most before we move back into Furry Format

unrelated
    https://forums.ygorganization.com/sh...ll=1#post44583
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
    Hopefully we can get another adjusted list...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMohZone View Post
    ...and the 10th one is Tune Magician.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they want to go all out with them, then yeah, it should be. But the same could be said for the "LL" Xyz from DBLE, just as "Glass Bell" was in RATE.