User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 139 Discussion: Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist Neo New Sawatari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Sora and Edo did 2000 LP damage, yes, but on the other hand, they increased his LP by 4000 in the first place, so I doubt that you can count in that damage. Also they just attacked blindly, while Shun and Kaito showed way more synergy and had an actual setup in case their attacks failed. All of them did barely anything, but you can say that about all of Zarc's enemies so far, even Jack and Gongenzaka, no matter how impressive it might have looked.
    Edo and Sora did just like you said.Shun and kaito did nothing apart from increasing Zarc's hand size by 1.Jack with help from gong defeated Clear wing but increased Zarc's life.Leo and Sawatari made Zarc waste 1 trap card each and thats it.The one who did the most was Crow,he lowered Zarc's life point by 1000 and defeated Clear wing and he did it withought assist.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Never die View Post
    Edo and Sora did just like you said.Shun and kaito did nothing apart from increasing Zarc's hand size by 1.Jack with help from gong defeated Clear wing but increased Zarc's life.Leo and Sawatari made Zarc waste 1 trap card each and thats it.The one who did the most was Crow,he lowered Zarc's life point by 1000 and defeated Clear wing and he did it withought assist.
    I'm not sure what was gained from you repeating what somebody else already said (in a manner that is harder to understand), as if one is more "right" than the other, beyond starting or continuing controversy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'm not sure what was gained from you repeating what somebody else already said (in a manner that is harder to understand), as if one is more "right" than the other, beyond starting or continuing controversy.
    And i am not sure what was gained from you telling me what you are saying now.Anyways the point is that out of the people Zarc dueled,a few of them actually did something,i was actually pointing that out by comparing what each character did,its not that hard to understand.
    I know what you did last summer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo Crow and Sawatari! Boo Leo Akaba. Crow and Sawatari made it interesting. Crow took down Clear Wing and for a second all the characters thought Sawatari destroyed Zarc with his persistence and "swagger". The Leo part was so anticlimatic! I really wanted to see what these Spell cards would do and then the next thing I see is he loses. I guess Leo gets what he deserves for stacking his cards smh. The only good thing to come out of that was seeing Zarc's original face.

I read the spoilers and I was hoping Reiji would break the trend and not intrude to start fresh with 4000 LP and make the duel a bit longer since he's the last one standing (other than Ray I guess) but I was a fool to think that. They're not gonna have Zarc restart when he already has his strategy set up. Let's see if Zarc vs Reiji lasts more than one episode. Art looks pretty good for the next episode btw.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Bravo Crow and Sawatari! Boo Leo Akaba. Crow and Sawatari made it interesting. Crow took down Clear Wing and for a second all the characters thought Sawatari destroyed Zarc with his persistence and "swagger". The Leo part was so anticlimatic! I really wanted to see what these Spell cards would do and then the next thing I see is he loses. I guess Leo gets what he deserves for stacking his cards smh. The only good thing to come out of that was seeing Zarc's original face.

I read the spoilers and I was hoping Reiji would break the trend and not intrude to start fresh with 4000 LP and make the duel a bit longer since he's the last one standing (other than Ray I guess) but I was a fool to think that. They're not gonna have Zarc restart when he already has his strategy set up. Let's see if Zarc vs Reiji lasts more than one episode. Art looks pretty good for the next episode btw.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Zarc vs Reiji is only one episode. To 141 to the end, the writers rush to an end with simingly no explanation what-so-ever about some key points of the plot (the Pendulum, origin of the Pendulum Summon) and nothing about Zarc's origin). Episode 140 will be the last episode of Arc-V I will watch. Since the writers don't give a shit about the show, why should I ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Zarc vs Reiji is only one episode. To 141 to the end, the writers rush to an end with simingly no explanation what-so-ever about some key points of the plot (the Pendulum, origin of the Pendulum Summon) and nothing about Zarc's origin). Episode 140 will be the last episode of Arc-V I will watch. Since the writers don't give a shit about the show, why should I ?
    Why are feeling so sure about 141 being the last Episode ? As far as i know, every Yugioh Anime ends 1 week before the debut of its sucessor Anime.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Why are feeling so sure about 141 being the last Episode ? As far as i know, every Yugioh Anime ends 1 week before the debut of its sucessor Anime.
    Re-read the comment: I've said "to 141 to the end". I've only said that 140 is probably the last episode I will watch (and the Ceremonial Duel). 141 doesn't look like an exposition episode. What about Zarc's origin (we barely know who he was before becoming Sadism and Destruction incarnate) ? Wheredid the Pendulum come from ? Why did it turn some Yuya's cards to Pendulum Monsters or Pendulum Summon related cards ?

Those plot points needs to be addressed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-read the comment: I've said "to 141 to the end". I've only said that 140 is probably the last episode I will watch (and the Ceremonial Duel). 141 doesn't look like an exposition episode. What about Zarc's origin (we barely know who he was before becoming Sadism and Destruction incarnate) ? Wheredid the Pendulum come from ? Why did it turn some Yuya's cards to Pendulum Monsters or Pendulum Summon related cards ?

Wait, you think the Zarc-Arc will end with 140? In the preview Reiji said the he needs Yuya, the founder of Pendulum at his side to defeat Zarc, so 141 is probably about Reiji intruding into Zarcs mind to wake Yuya up, and 142 will continue the real duel vs Zarc from 140.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Zarc will explain the Pendulum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Wait, you think the Zarc-Arc will end with 140? In the preview Reiji said the he needs Yuya, the founder of Pendulum at his side to defeat Zarc, so 141 is probably about Reiji intruding into Zarcs mind to wake Yuya up, and 142 will continue the real duel vs Zarc from 140.
    It's not me that says that, it's one of the staff exectutive that said Zarc arc ends in 140.