User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ARC-V Episode 139 Discussion: Super Ultra Hyper Strong Duelist Neo New Sawatari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    It's not me that says that, it's one of the staff exectutive that said Zarc arc ends in 140.
    Source?

Because that would mean that we would see Reiji vs Zarc, Reira helping Ray, the deactivation of the Arc-V and the return of the 4 Yu-Girls and -Boys in 1 episode.

Also the facts that Yuzu isn't present in 141, and that the mentioned Junior Arc League Championship is the tournament from season 1 indicate something else...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somebody must've said this already but i really think it will be reiji trying to go going to zarc's mind to bring yuya back by making him remember where it all began, And the next episode lists tsukikage and ray, does this mean kage is back? or just in the tournament reiji will talk about

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    somebody must've said this already but i really think it will be reiji trying to go going to zarc's mind to bring yuya back by making him remember where it all began, And the next episode lists tsukikage and ray, does this mean kage is back? or just in the tournament reiji will talk about
    Given that the people sealed into cards are returning, Moon showing up makes sense.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not me that says that, it's one of the staff exectutive that said Zarc arc ends in 140.
    If that's true, I'm calling it now: Ray's going to be evil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I think that means they're just counting this entire Battle Royal as one arc, not that Zarc will stop existing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Zarc vs Reiji is only one episode. To 141 to the end, the writers rush to an end with simingly no explanation what-so-ever about some key points of the plot (the Pendulum, origin of the Pendulum Summon) and nothing about Zarc's origin). Episode 140 will be the last episode of Arc-V I will watch. Since the writers don't give a shit about the show, why should I ?
    Idk because the preview for Episode 140 talked about the founding of the Pendulum summon and what not. But we'll have to wait and see. I would be pissed if they don't explain the Pendulum stuff but I doubt that happens.

Feel free to watch as much as you'd like. I've come to accept Arc-V for what it is. All series had their flaws. And when I was much younger I didn't look at the flaws. I enjoyed it for what it was. I guess as you grow older you start to see flaws and kind of create your own expectations for how you want things to end and that can't be helped that our brains now think that way. But I'm dialing it down, sitting back and taking whatever the writers give me. I totally agree it's rushed but I'll still watch it
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain