User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [RATE-EN] Sea Monster of Theseus -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    Considering that Reira isn't a filler character, his cards have about as much chance as anyone else. Those useless Goyo cards got printed after all.
    Looking at how the C/C deck works, there should be 3 (level/rank 4/6/8) x 3 (summoning methods) x 6 (attributes) = 54 C/C/C Extra Deck monsters, though we got only 7 so far, and their effects were 100% situational. Maybe we get C/C Critical Eye at some point, but with a completely changed effect (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Summon with the opponents monster maybe), but that's it.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    The only meme I can see here though is, that people still think that any C/C will ever get printed.
    We will probably never get Aquaactress or Prediction Princess either. I mean, why would we even get Cardians. That's absurd!

Anyway, the Extra Deck doesn't necessarily have to have 54 monsters. With the exception of Halberd, all others are level 6 right now. And Critical Overlay/Tuning, Montage Fusion can simply be revised to change the target monster to a specific level of your choice for whatever you are making and have Critical Eye able to search any one of them upon summoning. The OCG could simply make the set be EARTH/WATER=Lv.6 WIND/FIRE=Lv.8 DARK/LIGHT=Lv.4. Pair it with something like DNA Transplant and you can pull out any of the extra deck monster you want.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th January 2017 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We will probably never get Aquaactress or Prediction Princess either. I mean, why would we even get Cardians. That's absurd!

Anyway, the Extra Deck doesn't necessarily have to have 54 monsters. With the exception of Halberd, all others are level 6 right now. And Critical Overlay/Tuning, Montage Fusion can simply be revised to change the target monster to a specific level of your choice for whatever you are making and have Critical Eye able to search any one of them upon summoning. The OCG could simply make the set be EARTH/WATER=Lv.6 WIND/FIRE=Lv.8 DARK/LIGHT=Lv.4. Pair it with something like DNA Transplant and you can pull out any of the extra deck monster you want.
    Point. they've released shittier stuff.
    I was thinking they'd partially drop the Anti-Attribute thing. make the C/C/C's functional on all monsters, then bonuses for hitting specific Attributes with them. Think Caius.

Also they could just not finish the set, look at Masked HERO or NEXspacians, also Attribute themed
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

C/C Kaijus would be a cool idea to try if they ever get released since they get around your opponent having a specific monster for stuff to start. For lower Levels you have Santa Claws and Silent Wooby even if we don't know if there will ever be a LIGHT Level/Rank 6 C/C or a WATER Level/Rank 4 C/C.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 26th January 2017 at 01:29 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd be very intresting to manipulate Your opponent's via Monsters Attributes. I think this Mechanic won't be too much explored, it could end being something really overpowerd, or a total failure.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    It'd be very intresting to manipulate Your opponent's via Monsters Attributes. I think this Mechanic won't be too much explored, it could end being something really overpowerd, or a total failure.
    depending on how competitive your mindset is, anything less than totally overpowered is a complete failure.

but in general, anything that depends on your opponent to any extent past "they play the game" is doomed to fail
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    depending on how competitive your mindset is, anything less than totally overpowered is a complete failure.

but in general, anything that depends on your opponent to any extent past "they play the game" is doomed to fail
    i'm just talking about the cards and what they can do or amount, regardless of human reactions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the CCC Fusions so far are Attribute AND Level specific. Why not make them just Level specific in the real game? That gives us the three Fusions from the anime plus the Rock Synchro and Xyz.

That said, the CC Spells will be a challenge as long as Konami refuses to make self summoning Spell Monsters a thing.