User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First of many Odd-Eyes?

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea. I can also throw it on almost any XYZ just to punch something if needed. Lots of options for a simple card.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stoic Challenge, ye ole that is Fusion.
    It powers up an Xyz Monster's ATK by 600 for each Material attached, it doubles battle damage if it attacks, and it kills the monster attached with this card at the end of the Turn.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an avid Magician Player I have some corrections, you're obviously not obligated to even consider them, with that said.

a) Creation/XiangSheng Magician is not precisely a good card, if it's about having more lvl 4 Pendulums, you have WAY better options out there. I could say the same about Oversight, but he can be of use.

b) Destruction/Xiangke Magician is good, but 3 is overkill, The deck's consistent enough, looking for him, or getting him back shouldn't be a problem, Also, you don't need that many lvl 7s, 1 Destruction/Xiangke should be enough.

c) Sky Arc can destroy anything you have Face-Up to fetch an Odd-Eyes, this is a pendulum deck, the uses for this card are MANY, and also covers your Pendulum Scales as long as they have "Magician", "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" in their name. Can be used with Terraforming and Chicken Game to add some extra Speed to the deck, but I prefer not to. I run 2 Sky Arcs and a Terraforming and it works nicely. As an extra, it also searches Odd-Eyes Fusion.

d) You can run Dark Hole and Torrential Tribute on this deck with little to no repercussions, Arguably better than running 2 Mirror Forces.

e) It's not worth Running 3 Dragonvein Magicians (lvl 4 normal/pendulum), your best High-Scale might be Dragonpit Magician (lvl 7 Normal/Pendulum), but your best Low-Scale is hands down Peasant Dragon Magician (lvl 6 Effect/Pendulum), I personally run 3 Dragonpits, 3 Peasant Dragons, and 1 Dragonvein, and I only run Dragonvein because...

f) You can, and SHOULD run Ebon Illusion Magician, I don't think I need to explain why, you should be able to figure it out with just reading his effect.

Btw, Good Luck with the Ritual Version, you'll need it =I
    Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post
    As an avid Magician Player I have some corrections, you're obviously not obligated to even consider them, with that said.

a) Creation/XiangSheng Magician is not precisely a good card, if it's about having more lvl 4 Pendulums, you have WAY better options out there. I could say the same about Oversight, but he can be of use.

b) Destruction/Xiangke Magician is good, but 3 is overkill, The deck's consistent enough, looking for him, or getting him back shouldn't be a problem, Also, you don't need that many lvl 7s, 1 Destruction/Xiangke should be enough.

c) Sky Arc can destroy anything you have Face-Up to fetch an Odd-Eyes, this is a pendulum deck, the uses for this card are MANY, and also covers your Pendulum Scales as long as they have "Magician", "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" in their name. Can be used with Terraforming and Chicken Game to add some extra Speed to the deck, but I prefer not to. I run 2 Sky Arcs and a Terraforming and it works nicely. As an extra, it also searches Odd-Eyes Fusion.

d) You can run Dark Hole and Torrential Tribute on this deck with little to no repercussions, Arguably better than running 2 Mirror Forces.

e) It's not worth Running 3 Dragonvein Magicians (lvl 4 normal/pendulum), your best High-Scale might be Dragonpit Magician (lvl 7 Normal/Pendulum), but your best Low-Scale is hands down Peasant Dragon Magician (lvl 6 Effect/Pendulum), I personally run 3 Dragonpits, 3 Peasant Dragons, and 1 Dragonvein, and I only run Dragonvein because...

f) You can, and SHOULD run Ebon Illusion Magician, I don't think I need to explain why, you should be able to figure it out with just reading his effect.

Read my Deck.

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post

I appreciate the words, but I'm not a novice with the deck. I've actually been playing various forms of OEM since the structure was revealed, my main version has proven quite capable of playing against any deck. Looking at this list it would appear otherwise, but XYZ is the least interesting to me and I didn't put in as much thought as I could have. I've been busy working on the Synchro version since posting this, in between all of the other work I do.

In all fairness, I did forget about Ebon, so I'll be sure to fit him in when I update this deck.

So I do appreciate you taking the time to help out who you thought was a novice, but I'm quite the opposite of one. Hopefully someone else reading this will see your points and learn from it.

And yea, the Ritual version is going to be a pain. I've never been good with Rituals in the first place.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    I appreciate the words, but I'm not a novice with the deck. I've actually been playing various forms of OEM since the structure was revealed, my main version has proven quite capable of playing against any deck. Looking at this list it would appear otherwise, but XYZ is the least interesting to me and I didn't put in as much thought as I could have. I've been busy working on the Synchro version since posting this, in between all of the other work I do.

In all fairness, I did forget about Ebon, so I'll be sure to fit him in when I update this deck.

So I do appreciate you taking the time to help out who you thought was a novice, but I'm quite the opposite of one. Hopefully someone else reading this will see your points and learn from it.

And yea, the Ritual version is going to be a pain. I've never been good with Rituals in the first place.
    Besides Nekroz and Gishki, building a Ritual Deck was obnoxiously difficult for me too.

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?