User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 140 Discussion: King Dragon & Servant Dragons vs Great Kings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is -up- with the weird writing in this duel? In this episode, we see instances of Pendulum monsters being destroyed by a card that specifically kills all cards whose effects are negated (XYz, Synchro and Fusion only) despite not being negated. Then they go to the Extra deck one time, and the graveyard the next. In addition to this, when Zarc uses Supreme King's Wrath, he revives Supreme King Servant Rebellion... whom apparently still has 2 Xyz materials? Because Xyz monsters suddenly get free materials attached to them when SSed from the grave?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairuga View Post
    In addition to this, when Zarc uses Supreme King's Wrath, he revives Supreme King Servant Rebellion... whom apparently still has 2 Xyz materials? Because Xyz monsters suddenly get free materials attached to them when SSed from the grave?
    The lore from the Trap also mentioned it attached 2 Darkwurms from the Extra Deck and/or Graveyard to the Summoned Dark Rebellion. And the one he revived from the Graveyard was Clear Wing, all the other 3 were in his Extra Deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay. I guess some of the things aren't really explained in the duel itself. Thanks for the explanation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Episode 142, Battle Royale: Yuya vs Gongenzaka vs Sawatari vs Tsukikage. A certain memory resurfaces in Yuya's mind.

So it's not a dream, and properly it happened again: the dimensions were splitted.
    With the way this episode turned out, I'm pretty much completely satisfied, and so I'm not bothered by this being real. Besides, it's obvious there's still a bit more going on that will be revealed.

On the subject of Episode 142, that little blurb looks like it'll be fun. I guess that means we're getting one more Duel from Moon Shadow after all, and also one additional for both Gong and Sylvio. All 4 being against one another will be cool, as we never really had a proper Battle Royal were everyone was Dueling for themselves. I look forward to it.

Also, maybe Moon will finally use some Ninja Pendulums!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairuga View Post
    Oh, okay. I guess some of the things aren't really explained in the duel itself. Thanks for the explanation.
    I'd recommend never watching the Duels without checking the cards' effects on Wikia.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mind learning to use spoiler tags?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    So it's not a dream, and properly it happened again: the dimensions were splitted.
    To be fair, that mixed mash of the four dimensions wasn't really the original dimension.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    To be fair, that mixed mash of the four dimensions wasn't really the original dimension.

This show just got more conceptually complicated 2 months before it ends.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

This show just got more conceptually complicated 2 months before it ends.
    I think the show will need at least 1 OVA to explain some loose ends.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my guess was that Reiji would take down Zarc. I was close but wrong. Still Zarc vs Reiji was the best part of this episode in terms of action. He actually used strategy as he normally does and disabled the Pendulum Zones before moving forward. Nice to see him go all out and I love when his music comes on!

I'm pretty upset to not see Ray in her physical form or taking over Yuzu in some way.

@KingJinzo
    Spoiler Alert!

Your theory about Ray and Reira is interesting to me. So you're saying that Reira is the reincarnated body of Ray. So that means the 4 Yuzus are reincarnated souls of Ray. I honestly can't buy that because there was no bodily reincarnation of Zarc. I'm not saying Ray and Zarc have to match in their reincarnations and be parallel. But I just think Reira becomes possessed by Ray. He even says "Use me as your vassal." It is sad that the Arc-V could not revive Ray completely. I was really hoping for that.

The Pendulum explanation is also a bit weird. Zarc supposedly created it as a way to be revived so he could carry out his vengeance and not lose this time but he still ends up losing to the same cards. It still doesn't explain the Pendant's creation. They may clear this up more in the coming episode.

I thought the Starve Venom art was beautiful. Glad they included SKSD Starve Venom before the conclusion, even if it's effects aren't as good.

I do find it refreshing though that it took everyone's efforts to really take down Zarc instead of one protagonist dropping his ultimate monster to save the day. I wish Yugo, Yuto and Yuri were featured more in the episode but I'll have to live with it.

As far as the show moving forward towards its end, I have no idea what path they want to take. This tournament stuff is kind of unexpected especially since there won't be one unified dimension. I know this series has consisted of a lot of tournaments. But usually we get that ceremonial duel so I'm surprised.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain