User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Code of Duelist

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SadVictoires2 View Post
    I wonder how my post from pojo end up being copy pasted here without a single change -_-.
    1, ewww, Pojo
    2, apparently by taking the scenic route to NeoARK first
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SadVictoires2 View Post
    I wonder how my post from pojo end up being copy pasted here without a single change -_-.
    ...I'm pretty sure that NeoArkadia is the one who translated it first.

Whoever put it on Pojo did so from his post on his forums, just as another person did for here. (They cited where the post's information originally came from, since that was in Neo's translated post anyway, but not where they got the translation from, Neo himself.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah NeoArkadia translate it first in NeoArkCradle and he posted in the rumors sections and I reposted it in pojo and I added the warning at the start where I clearly wrote that it was from NeoArk, but the person that posted here just copy pasted here MY post with warning included with no modifications that is what caught my atention.
    And yes Dread Pojo ewww but at least people use to repost there, by the way why is this site so dead I remember the times where 500 posts was question of an hour.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Twilightsworn? Interesting... but I want new Evil HEROes and more Neo-Spacian support.
    After Konami spent a year giving us 6 new Toon monsters and then modernized Unions, followed swiftly by a functioning Gemini archetype and new Spirit monsters, I really just want them to add new LV monsters to the game... and maybe a Horus LV10.

Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    New Dark World caught my atention, now that better means something if its true (Cobal, Colorless and/or Dark Corridor for Collector's Pack please?).
    It more likely suggests the next SDR decks will be Devil's Gate and Lost Sanctuary.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, speculation!

I'm up for more Dark World and Prophecy support.

Twilightsworns, huh? Sounds like a DARK version of Lightsworns, which would pique my interest quite a bit.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Oh boy, speculation!

I'm up for more Dark World and Prophecy support.

Twilightsworns, huh? Sounds like a DARK version of Lightsworns, which would pique my interest quite a bit.
    Or maybe they'll just be Lightsworns version of Neo Flamvells

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It more likely suggests the next SDR decks will be Devil's Gate and Lost Sanctuary.
    Probably is that, but with Konami's cross-promotion fetish I wouldn't be surprised if the Anime Dark World cards end in the Collector's Pack.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twilightsworn. LIGHT and DARK? Hopefully it mingles with the BLS "dump monsters in the graveyard" recent support. I always thought such cards were made for a Lightray structure deck.

Prophecy? Rank-Up spellbook to summon XYZ spellcasters.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Twilightsworn. LIGHT and DARK?
    Eh, they sound more like the next Legendary Six Samurai to me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this pack gives us a good glut of Link Monsters -- a nice, rich variety of them -- to really fun around with. The start of Pendulum mechanics gave us some to test the waters with out of the gate, but not enough to really sink our teeth into; meanwhile, here we now have a lot of people clamoring for Link monsters on account of the new rules (unlike before, where Pendulum was largely optional out of the gate, Link monsters . . . are still optional, but a lot of people aren't really seeing that way if ya know what I mean).

It'd be pretty neat to see a good variety of different LINK numbers (and arrangements) fresh out of the gate as well, while we're at it, especially with a Spell incoming that will apparently be making use of them already.

But, that's a bit of wishful thinking isn't it?

A large part of me hopes to maybe see some kinda archetype that takes advantage of being *in* Linked Zones to a high degree -- not Qli levels of high, mind you, we already saw what happens when you elevate something to THAT level . . . but, just a sort of 'proof of concept', 'this is what we can do if we toy around with it' kinda theme. Like what happened with Igknights, Majespecters, Dinomist, Amorphage. They went and funned around with what the mechanics (of Pendulums) had to offer and came up with things that were largely interesting. And I hope we see some of that kinda playfulness with Link Monsters, Linked Zones, that new Extra Monster Zone, all that what got put in our laps this time around.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!