User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Code of Duelist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I hope this pack gives us a good glut of Link Monsters -- a nice, rich variety of them -- to really fun around with.
    Within the first couple of sets, I would like, bare minimum, Link monsters that support the basic types - Warrior, Spellcaster, Dragon, Machine, maybe Beast and/or Fiend too. That's in addition to completing the cycle started by Missus Radiant of one for each attribute. If we get all those, it would be a good start.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope for good stuff for Zombies.

They only got one pendulum: P.M. Captor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything has come true so far, except the Prophecy/Spellbook support. Still waiting for those.

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to find something broken with link summoning that is consistent. A teammate of mine at locals has come up with something pretty good involving Infernity and Predaplant but it is pretty inconsistent.

It is also strange that they are releasing another green colored pack right after INOV. INOV was the only green set once they unified the TCG and OCG sets to not have duelist in its name. Was generation 5 longer than the other generations?

As for individual cards in the set, I am most excited for Dark World Brainwashing. I hope they get even more support in future sets. I always look forward to TCG exclusives as well.
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorRiot View Post
    It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to find something broken with link summoning that is consistent. A teammate of mine at locals has come up with something pretty good involving Infernity and Predaplant but it is pretty inconsistent.

It is also strange that they are releasing another green colored pack right after INOV. INOV was the only green set once they unified the TCG and OCG sets to not have duelist in its name. Was generation 5 longer than the other generations?

As for individual cards in the set, I am most excited for Dark World Brainwashing. I hope they get even more support in future sets. I always look forward to TCG exclusives as well.
    that pattern stopped with the Dark Illusion (Blue pack following White pack)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.